News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

trainplane3

The bloggers will love it, greatest thing ever, Disney so creative (like this is new?).

I'm waiting for an average Disney family to show up and see what happens.

I have an idea that closing time at Epcot will lead to a fun ride for many people. :(:(:(:(:(
Instantly thought of this:

I will be one of them 🙋🏼‍♂️
And your report is the only one I actually care about!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

joelkfla

Since when, there is a belt to get on the Omnimover and one to get off. Also the WDW People Mover uses a similar system of a moving belt and constantly moving vehicles.
That's what I thought. RobWDW1971 added it to the list of moving vehicles boarding without a moving platform. Guess he didn't follow the reply chain back.

Bender123

Disney so creative (like this is new?).

Because the monorail was a Disney Invention? Generally, the Disney magic has never been inventing the thing, but making a thing better. They didn't invent the Roller coaster, they made it better in SM, They didn't invent the Monorail, they made it a legit transport option. They didn't invent the dark ride, they made it immersive. The list goes on...

People love to give credit to WDI for their inventions, when, far more often, they utilize exiting technology in new or different ways.

note2001

There are certain people who look down on bloggers/vloggers, I have seen it in other threads.
It depends on the vlogger. Too many people are up and quitting their jobs to run off to be a Disney vlogger. The field is getting crowded. Then there are some of the older ones who have gotten lazy and act entitled. I cringe at what they have become and turn away.

And then, some are very good. Some have made certain aspects of Disney a part of who they are (Rob P2tP for example). He is like a boy with a new toy watching these being built... I'd be disappointing if he wasn't there opening day. I hope he's first in line!

jt04

The bloggers will love it, greatest thing ever, Disney so creative (like this is new?).

I'm waiting for an average Disney family to show up and see what happens.

I have an idea that closing time at Epcot will lead to a fun ride for many people. :(:(:(:(:(

Most people exit the front of the park.

Not everyone exits immediately after the fireworks show.

Not everyone exiting through the IG is going to CBR,AoA, PC or Riviera.

I'd assume maybe 10% of guests will leave right after the fireworks and head directly to the gondolas.

IMO.

ThatMouse

I'm ignoring all the initial reactions and checking back in a month. Most of us just need to know how the crowd congestion levels are for our own trips. The streamers are all great people, but for some reason I get a huge burst of anxiety from watching them. The ones with larger followings are especially annoying. Maybe someone with a psych degree can explain that. I'll just wait and experience it for myself!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Whoever was putting the cars on the DHS line must have loved yellow. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom