Is the Steam Trains Tour running while the trains are down?

BalooChicago

Original Poster
Some pics from our tour:

8EE99859-8BC9-4EA4-85B6-196E9F8A4924.jpeg
57E09BD5-57D5-4875-9ED7-0BD58DDAA40C.jpeg
1403C61A-987F-40D7-8045-4F2954D55830.jpeg
13273EE6-0B65-439A-98A6-C6784E42D1E9.jpeg
DA6D6BA6-4D8C-4A16-8F6B-4032EB6618B1.jpeg

Upvote 0

PixarPerfect

Everyone has such wonderful photos! I really hope we can make this tour on our next visit.

Is breakfast served as part of the tour or only a snack mid-way?

Upvote 0

stratman50th

Now, I'm jealous! :D I hope they offer the tour when we visit. Thank you!
One thing I didn't realize is it isn't a "for show" roundhouse. If you look above the locomotive in the first picture you can see the monorail track going into the top of the roundhouse. That's where they do all the maintenance and repair of the monorails as well. It's been so long I can't recall if they store them in there also.

Upvote 0

stratman50th

Thanks for sharing your photos.
I started a WDW Railroad Photos thread in the Photo of the Day section a few days ago. For those of us who love the WDWRR or DLRR please consider sharing your WDWRR or DLRR photos there.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/wdw-railroad-photos.957024/
I haven't done forums in a long time. You used to have to have an image posting site because of the space limitations. I had photobucket but cleaned out most of the photos. I uploaded a couple recently just so I could post in here. I also put in the links above as an alternative. I thought that I had seen some photos loaded directly in a post. Is that acceptable now? I have tons of photos I could post directly if that was available.

Upvote 0

DisAl

I haven't done forums in a long time. You used to have to have an image posting site because of the space limitations. I had photobucket but cleaned out most of the photos. I uploaded a couple recently just so I could post in here. I also put in the links above as an alternative. I thought that I had seen some photos loaded directly in a post. Is that acceptable now? I have tons of photos I could post directly if that was available.
I hate to admit it, but I don't know exactly what the guidelines are about posting photos other than this copied from the Photo of the Day page:
Rules:

1. Please post pictures of the Disney Parks and Cruise Lines only

2. One photo per person per day.

3. No repeat photos, please.

4. Please limit comments to the photos.

5. Please limit off-topic comments.

I also assume it would probably take less storage to post thumbnails rather than full size photos.
"The Mom" or one of the other site administrators, would you give us a little guidance please? While us WDWRR fans would love to share we certainly don't want to misuse the forum.
Thanks, DisAl

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom