News Major Hurricane Dorian impacts to Walt Disney World 2019

spacemtnfanatic

Whatever anyone does, do not listen to the 24/7 coverage on News 96.5 WDBO Orlando. They are a sensationalist news source in the regular times and are all about fear mongering right now.

Beacon Joe

Whatever anyone does, do not listen to the 24/7 coverage on News 96.5 WDBO Orlando. They are a sensationalist news source in the regular times and are all about fear mongering right now.

Is it like this?

Weather_Channel_Reporter_Faking_Hurricane_Florence_Winds_FAKEWEATHERNEWS.gif

Anderson_Cooper_CNN_Screenshot_600_by_400.jpg

canoetv.jpg

Lensman

DisneyDebRob

Haven't vetted the source, but here is something that might be from somewhere on Grand Bahama.

Also, here's another snapshot from yesterday from a hurricane hunter:

And this from one of the Saturday to Sunday overnight runs:

After viewing that video of him in his house I was thinking to myself I would be so out of there. Then I realized what I was thinking and it’s to late. Just wow that’s scary!

carolina_yankee

DCL is reporting on their updates page that the Castaway Cay never sustained more than Tropical Force winds and that CMs are now back in their living quarters. Good news for the CC CMs.

Castaway Cay - UPDATED

Many of our Guests have asked questions about Castaway Cay. Some of our Crew remained on the island and their care and safety is our highest priority. As forecasted, sustained winds on the island did not extend beyond tropical force strength and our Crew has returned to their living quarters after spending a few hours in our storm shelter yesterday. Our thoughts continue to be with the people in areas of The Bahamas that are being impacted by this storm and we stand ready to contribute to recovery efforts.

Dirk

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Saw on Twitter that Tink's line is removed from the Castle. How often does that happen???? I don't remember from past years.
Yes, it’s removed.

Other areas of the park are being protected now too. If HEA runs tonight it’ll be missing a few things.

Expect official announcements shortly about the current plan for this week operations wise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom