Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhwdw

Wasn't it streamed 2 years ago? I don't remember who did it. Wonder why Disney won't stream it? This is a BIG Panel/ News Conference and a BIG Deal!

No one that I follow has said a peep about Streaming Sunday. I don't even know who has tickets to that!

TTA94

Wasn't it streamed 2 years ago? I don't remember who did it. Wonder why Disney won't stream it? This is a BIG Panel/ News Conference and a BIG Deal!

No one that I follow has said a peep about Streaming Sunday. I don't even know who has tickets to that!

Are they going to allow recording/streaming in the parks presentation?

Squishy

ccalascione

Any word on when the 50th celebrations would start. Would they start on the actual anniversary in October or would they start earlier in the summer say May and run from May 2021 through 2022

Bocabear

Lol at "read more" ... as we just recap everything and give you absolutely nothing new. Except I did notice "first attraction INSPIRED by Mary Poppins" ... don't get your hopes up folks. It has to be a carousel (on steroids, no doubt, which would of course be a great COMPLIMENT to a dark ride).
Actually it says a new neighborhood inspired by Mary Poppins coming to the UK Pavilion...so if I am reading right, an "attraction" can be almost anything...and since there is absolutely no information I am assuming this "Attraction" will be refacing the facades in the back of the UK Pavilion to look like Cherry tree Lane and most likely just a meet end greet... a special carousel even seems unlikely after this horrible nothing of a parks panel...maybe they will add a Target Disney store back there...

hauntology

Actually it says a new neighborhood inspired by Mary Poppins coming to the UK Pavilion...so if I am reading right, an "attraction" can be almost anything...and since there is absolutely no information I am assuming this "Attraction" will be refacing the facades in the back of the UK Pavilion to look like Cherry tree Lane and most likely just a meet end greet... a special carousel even seems unlikely after this horrible nothing of a parks panel...maybe they will add a Target Disney store back there...

You know I just went to the back of the UK pavilion for the first time in May with my significant other. It was after Illuminations on a night where Epcot closes at 11 PM. It was a dead day so we actually saw/did everything we could in just one swoop. Sitting in the back of the UK with NOBODY AROUND after Illuminations was amazing. If what you say is true (and given Chapekian budget cuts, it makes sense they think that space is "empty" despite it being atmosphere and respite for World Showcase walking,) then I urge everyone to go there, especially at night, and bask in what looks like row houses in England. It's seriously otherwordly and quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom