News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

nickys

Premium Member
Pretty sure the likes of Jane Austen wrote a whole page in one sentence. Punctuation marks like commas, colons and semi colons were used where we would now use full stops / periods.

Fun fact, Jane Austen has consistently been “failed” in automated script marking trials.

OK, so Faulkner does pretty well on this list, but not by any stretch of the imagination the longest. These are insane (not surprisingly it doesn’t actually quote the longest.

“The longest sentence in English is also awesome. The longest sentence award goes to:

• Jonathan Coe’s The Rotter’s Club, 13,955 word sentence
  • And for a runner-up: James Joyce, Ulysses, 4,391 word sentence”

Grimley1968

There will be merch! (Apologies if we knew that already, although I am sure we all assumed.)

View attachment 400555

Maybe the above is the reason for this:

Blog Mickey has pictures of a new kiosk that has appeared at the CBR station, as well as the signage for the bus stop

;)

In the meantime, this video shows the kiosk briefly and also the new pathway and sidewalk across the bridge going to the CBR station:

nbdysreal

More running during the rain. They really fly in person. No gator attacks to report.

Attachments

• 20190823_113024.jpg
    20190823_113024.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 20190823_113020.jpg
    20190823_113020.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 166

note2001

If you ride Peter Pan, gondolas should not be a problem. Instead of London and Never Never Land, it's happy ever land.
Don't dismiss folk with legit fears by saying it's the same. If they fear heights, small spaces, enclosures and more issues, then they can simply choose an alternative mode of transport. But don't discount them and suggest that their fears are stupid because they can ride a kiddie ride.

tractor tipper

Don't dismiss folk with legit fears by saying it's the same. If they fear heights, small spaces, enclosures and more issues, then they can simply choose an alternative mode of transport. But don't discount them and suggest that their fears are stupid because they can ride a kiddie ride.
I said should which excludes those that can't, did not say fears are stupid, geesh. My comment was based on OP's "They really fly" which made me think of Peter Pan.

Mainahman

im not a huge fan of heights. Ill ride a roller coaster as it is only high for a short amount of time, well over a ferris wheel. ( got stuck on the 100 foot gondola one as a kid for over an hour) stupid carnivals and power losses.

nace888

Now that I have a chance to respond, can't say I'm too pleased with how the new costumes look. Limiting guys to bright orange which washes me out by the way, and the females to a teal blue color, makes me sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom