Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

DonaldDoleWhip

She wants a piece of that RDJ money and I don't blame her who wouldn't? But she didn't exactly seem thrilled to be on stage at comic-con.
How do you guys find these tweets ?
Searched ā€œEpcot Brazilā€ on Twitter in the hopes of finding something new from D23. Got more than I bargained for!

(But yeah, this has been an interesting week for old tweets resurfacing)

DCLcruiser

Seems like something new for FW:

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 9.39.26 AM.png

justintheharris

The older art had Germany closer to Italy and some non-greenery (presumably the railroad) was present between Germany and Italy.

In this newer art, Germany is farther away and the space between it and Italy is no all solid greenery.

So....

Show building for the 360 movie.
I was thinking perhaps the show building for that but that looks awfully large for just that show. I mean... look across at Canada's. But I mean yea I guess you're probably right/

Phicinfan

So I have seen some speculation that this picture could be a mad hatter type tea party idea in UK maybe? If so, and you look at backround really hard is that whitish structure in the back the merry go round? Some of this is my speculation as well

Attachments

• Epcot Tea party.png
    Epcot Tea party.png
    830 KB · Views: 187

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom