Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

KeithVH

Guess he's not gonna make it to D23...

Dragonman

Anyone else find it depressing this whole situation is really going nowhere at this point? I know we have another confirmation he’s stolen but really? That’s like putting a bad song on repeat. I’m sorry but I for one would like solid proof of where Buzzy is right now and what exactly happened. I’m sure you all would agree.

HmmmmmMMMmm

WDI has Buzzy.
WDI always had buzzy.
Park ops/security didn't realize WDI has Buzzy because the left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing at TWDC.
Disney used the opportunity/confusion to plant false rumors to try to catch the BackdoorDisney kid.
BackdoorDisney did have clothing and a few Haunted Mansion props.
But I don't think most of you realize how difficult it would be to steal a very very heavy (and, at the time, very very attached) animatronic. Little less sell it.
"Buzzy was stolen" was a mistake that became a false story planted to give a reason to search/scare that kid.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
WDI has Buzzy.
WDI always had buzzy.
Park ops/security didn't realize WDI has Buzzy because the left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing at TWDC.
Disney used the opportunity/confusion to plant false rumors to try to catch the BackdoorDisney kid.
But I don't think most of you realize how difficult it would be to steal a very very heavy (and, at the time, very very attached) animatronic. Little less sell it.
"Buzzy was stolen" was a mistake that became a false story planted to give a reason to search/scare that kid.

So the story that OCSO is still investigate the theft is false?

asianway

WDI has Buzzy.
WDI always had buzzy.
That should be enough to get the case thrown

HmmmmmMMMmm

Who has seen proof, since May, that there is a case open? A blog that's not too big said that they talked to someone from OPD (unsourced and without any evidence to prove they actually talked to the OPD). There wasn't proof there is an investigation ongoing.
I know people who have seen Buzzy. I know that's also not proof but I trust those people. I understand if you don't trust me and I don't hold it against you.
But Buzzy is safe in WDI's hands.

Thelazer

In a shocking twist. look for a new article tomorrow claiming WDW planted buzzy story's, using it's secret social media team and and also impersonated the Orlando police department by ghost writing the arrest report for them and that all of it was nothing more than a stunt to avoid talking about how short the lines will be for GOTG once it opens due to shoddy rollar coaster track work.

HmmmmmMMMmm

I did not say that TWDC impersonated the Orlando police department by ghost writing the arrest report.
I said:
WDI has Buzzy.
WDI always had buzzy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom