Disney cruise may or November. Help!!

SODICK96

Original Poster
Hi all
First time Disney cruiser, we are currently booked on a 3 night Bahamas from Port Canaveral May 29th 2020.
We are also travelling to Orlando in November and have the opportunity to change our current cruise to November 1st 2019.
We will save £1500 doing this.
There are a couple of issues though.
My daughter is only 2 in November and will be 3 in May. Meaning she would not be able to use the kids club.
Also at the moment the is no main dining left in November but I can go on the wait list for it. What are the chances of getting main dining?
Few questions, will the weather be bad in November.
Can the seas be more rough, my wife is prone to sick sickness.
All I can see so far is the big saving in money lol
Cheers
Greg

Mrhappyplace

My wife and I have done this cruise route 3 times, twice in November/December and once in September/October.
I wouldn't worry about rough seas in either time frame, the seas were so calm during our cruises that I got the impression it never gets rough.
I think November would be a better time for a cruise just for the Christmas decorations. But if I had a child I'd definitely opt for them to be able to use the kids club.
I have no idea on the chances of main dining becoming available until reading your question I wasn't aware you could book a DCL cruise without main dining.
Whichever date you pick I'm sure you will have a great time!

Surfin' Tuna

I wasn't aware you could book a DCL cruise without main dining.
Main dining is the early dining versus second seating which is the later of the two.

I also would not worry about the condition of the seas. That area is not usually all that rough, and November hurricanes are not super common. We're talking about $1800...I think I would try to save that if I could especially if you're unsure if she'd be able to use the kids club anyway because of potty training.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom