News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Magenta Panther

Going to take a guess based on responses and phraseology, that it’s the Mary Poppins Carousel.

Honestly this sounds like a rock solid addition to the park and I’m really looking forward to it’s release.

Hopefully they will be theming the surrounding facades as a miniature Cherry Tree Lane...

That would be amazing! Especially if they include Admiral Boom...

Princess Leia

If anyone still believes anything they read online, expect this presentation to be Epcot heavy. There should be something for Shanghai and something for Hong Kong, a few Marvel things for DCA (but don’t call it Marvel) including something I don’t think is “out”’yet - well not in the US (and it’s not Slingshot), boat stuff as well but plenty about Epcot. New CV film details. The UK project everyone’s waiting for. SSE. And the thirds of Futureworld.

Plus a few other WDW items outside of the berms. One of them just outside.
From the D23 expo thread ( @marni1971 I hope you don’t mind me reposting here)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
(Best fake east end accent)

Mary PoPPins.
Big PP? Uh, that's not forum appropriate. 🤣

Looking forward to D23. Of course it's during a car show so I'll be multitasking big time.

Never let it be said I can't put 2 and 2 together. Big PP = Big D*** and Dick Van D*ke is over 6 feet tall. That coupled with the fake accent he has during the movie means that we're getting an attraction that revolves around Bert. Further, since Mary Poppins takes place in 1910, we can safely assume that Bert is deceased. Finally, we know that we'll be sitting on carousel horses. Thus, I believe this will be a reanimated zombie adventure shoot 'em up where we, the carousel riders, are armed with shotguns and have to shoot the encroaching zombie horde led by Bert while "Feed the Birds" plays gently in the background.

Princess Leia

Never let it be said I can't put 2 and 2 together. Big PP = Big D*** and **** Van D*ke is over 6 feet tall. That coupled with the fake accent he has during the movie means that we're getting an attraction that revolves around Bert. Further, since Mary Poppins takes place in 1910, we can safely assume that Bert is deceased. Finally, we know that we'll be sitting on carousel horses. Thus, I believe this will be a reanimated zombie adventure shoot 'em up where we, the carousel riders, are armed with shotguns and have to shoot the encroaching zombie horde led by Bert while "Feed the Birds" plays gently in the background.
George... are you okay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom