Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I think he really wanted Lightsaber too, but he's a reasonable guy sometimes... and all the obstacles of getting it home in one piece and the price, outweighed the fun. He's excited for the droid. Did you see it says you have to check in 60 minutes prior on the confirmation email... I wonder if that's correct? Any insight @ajrwdwgirl ??

I didn't see that, no. On the app it doesn't mention that! But I do see it on the email now that you mention it. Weird. I wonder what they do if you don't check in until say.... twenty minutes prior....

Rista1313

Original Poster
I didn't see that, no. On the app it doesn't mention that! But I do see it on the email now that you mention it. Weird. I wonder what they do if you don't check in until say.... twenty minutes prior....

I'm not sure... because the Lightsaber says 15 minutes... I'm not sure why the Droid would be different... but who am I to say!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I'm not sure... because the Lightsaber says 15 minutes... I'm not sure why the Droid would be different... but who am I to say!

Well, we'll be coming from the Bon Voyage Breakfast, so they might be out of luck, depending on how late that runs. Last time we went we were seated 25 minutes after our reservation, which I took into account for timing, but not for a 60 minute check in time.

Rista1313

Original Poster
Well, we'll be coming from the Bon Voyage Breakfast, so they might be out of luck, depending on how late that runs. Last time we went we were seated 25 minutes after our reservation, which I took into account for timing, but not for a 60 minute check in time.

We can make ours... but I just have a feeling that an hour prior isn't right.

Rista1313

Original Poster
Also.. I see a couple of other times available through out your day if you want to and are able to tweak your plans.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Also.. I see a couple of other times available through out your day if you want to and are able to tweak your plans.

I'm afflicted by the weird system bug that makes it so times are available every day except the ones you have hotel reservations for. So if i wanted to tweak them I'd have to spend an hour on the phone with Disney again like i did to make them. Not really something I'm clamoring to do 😂😂

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think he really wanted Lightsaber too, but he's a reasonable guy sometimes... and all the obstacles of getting it home in one piece and the price, outweighed the fun. He's excited for the droid. Did you see it says you have to check in 60 minutes prior on the confirmation email?... I wonder if that's correct? Any insight @ajrwdwgirl ??

I can’t really help with the check in. We just walked into the depot when he wanted to build it and paid then went to the assembly line and picked up his parts. There was a reservation at that time for the droid.

Rista1313

Original Poster
Leave me alone with my computer with hours on end, and more Disney plans might happen. I was looking to see if we are going to be able to fit HEA in our trip anywhere... Unless I can move my Storybook Dining ADR, the answer is no... So... I was looking at the 3 days that we have no park tickets and thinking... where can I got see HEA, with the music piped in without a park ticket. I know California Grill & Lounge is one.. (no dinner reservations available, but still lounge is an option) But my other thought was The Wave... I *THINK* you get access to the CG balcony for fireworks after you eat dinner at the wave? Can anyone confirm? @Tuvalu ?

The other think I keep thinking about is the parties within the parties for the MNSSHP... we enjoyed the HEA dessert party last time, and really liked the garden viewing.... after seeing some of the crowds on the first night of the party (lord I hope it dies down on a Tuesday) I'm considering that... or perhaps the Deville party for better access to the parade. I haven't pulled the trigger on either of those yet... because paying for a party in a party.. on top of our daily ticket, (came with our package)... Decisions... decisions...

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Leave me alone with my computer with hours on end, and more Disney plans might happen. I was looking to see if we are going to be able to fit HEA in our trip anywhere... Unless I can move my Storybook Dining ADR, the answer is no... So... I was looking at the 3 days that we have no park tickets and thinking... where can I got see HEA, with the music piped in without a park ticket. I know California Grill & Lounge is one.. (no dinner reservations available, but still lounge is an option) But my other thought was The Wave... I *THINK* you get access to the CG balcony for fireworks after you eat dinner at the wave? Can anyone confirm? @Tuvalu ?

The other think I keep thinking about is the parties within the parties for the MNSSHP... we enjoyed the HEA dessert party last time, and really liked the garden viewing.... after seeing some of the crowds on the first night of the party (lord I hope it dies down on a Tuesday) I'm considering that... or perhaps the Deville party for better access to the parade. I haven't pulled the trigger on either of those yet... because paying for a party in a party.. on top of our daily ticket, (came with our package)... Decisions... decisions...
What about the ferrytale fireworks dessert cruise?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom