Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

JustInTime

I don’t recall the first party lacking merch last year. Just the rest of the resort.
I am almost positive they didn’t have the oogie boogie buckets or Hocus Pocus merch until after the August parties were over. I remember reading comments from guests who went that were mad they missed out on stuff that came later. Clearly they aren’t planning on announcing it by Friday. But I could be wrong.

Animaniac93-98

This is the mug I mentioned before, but MiceChat says it's a candle holder (and Jack Skellington :facepalm:) so which is it?

EDIT: It's both, here's the Shop Disney link: https://www.shopdisney.com/the-headless-horseman-mug-and-lantern-set-400020802101.html#!

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I am almost positive they didn’t have the oogie boogie buckets or Hocus Pocus merch until after the August parties were over. I remember reading comments from guests who went that were mad they missed out on stuff that came later. Clearly they aren’t planning on announcing it by Friday. But I could be wrong.
You are right about Oogie Boogie. Hocus Pocus was in though.

Ravenclaw78

Hocus Pocus merchandise was all available at the 3rd August party. Oogie Boogie buckets were DL-exclusive until at least September, though. Can't speak for the first two parties, though. A 2nd round of non-party Halloween merchandise featuring the 25th anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas was released in September, which I had to pay a friend who visited for a later party to buy (Jack and Sally are kind of an obsession for my wife and me).

JustInTime

Hocus Pocus merchandise was all available at the 3rd August party. Oogie Boogie buckets were DL-exclusive until at least September, though. Can't speak for the first two parties, though. A 2nd round of non-party Halloween merchandise featuring the 25th anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas was released in September, which I had to pay a friend who visited for a later party to buy (Jack and Sally are kind of an obsession for my wife and me).
That all sounds right to me. Thank you!

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Did I miss this being talked about?

No - it just dropped today and it has its own thread.

Attendance must be down hard on the party this year even with the new fireworks show for them to even consider this as an option. Locals could and i imagine will use the crap out of this.

Disney Analyst

No - it just dropped today and it has its own thread.

Attendance must be down hard on the party this year even with the new fireworks show for them to even consider this as an option. Locals could and i imagine will use the crap out of this.

Interesting turn of events lately with ticketing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom