Do you still buy Disney movies?

Christian Fronckowiak

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Just wondering whether or not people still buy Disney movies as the conversion to 4K coincides with the arrival of Disney+ in the modern streaming era. Your thoughts?

John park hopper

No--- when my kids were little we bought Disney movies have a bunch(25) on VHS tapes and still have a player. When the granddaughters are here we watch them. Old technology still works.

Thingamabob

Nope, I get my Disney movies from Amazon Prime and they are stored my electronic devices. All I have to do is put in my password and e-mail and up comes my video library to watch.

DisneyGigi

I buy them digitally now. No need to dust. Lol! Still have all my Disney old school VHS, I have over 1000 dvds at last count, but so much easier to buy on line rather than have to pop an actual disc in. My son has taken a few hundred of the dvds, hoping he takes the rest when he gets a bigger house.

General Mayhem

The last time I bought a Disney film was Zootopia in 2016. I already have almost all of the films I love on Blu-ray, and they haven't made a decent film since 2016 so no, I don't buy Disney films anymore.

I have also jumped into the digital world when it comes to movies. I also have many DVDS and I do pull them out from time to time as I also have a DVD player, but I feel it way more convenient the digital way.

Boojiboo

My parents have a ton of Disney DVDs and me and my little brother and little sister watch them all the time. My family also have one day on the weekend a family Disney Movie night. It is so much fun with Popcorn, Candy, and Pizza.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom