Disney Merch's Real Life Loot Box

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

ShopDisney has just announced their latest subscription box – Disney Backstage Collection. Launching this month at D23 and available for order in September, subscribers can delight in rare artwork from Disney animated films and theme parks, turning up their fandom with untold backstories from animators and archivists.

Sample merch...

I'm willing to bet that over half the men who wear that shirt do so because they think it's referring to the plural of 'broh' and they're proud to be a Disney bro.

durangojim

That’s the first thing I thought of too bro!:p
They could also come up with a Disney Brah shirt as well but that might be confusing. I don’t see this doing so well. They should have just kept their 28 and main line going.

Last edited:

_ZJ

So basically they’re taking the crap from the co-op that never sold, but now requiring a subscription.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Can someone explain to me WHY Woody and Duke are tanning their um.....View attachment 445235

I... don't... wha?

Why is "it" missing from "Am I doing it right"?

Why does Duke Nukem look nothing like Duke Nukem?

Is Woody riding something?

Wha..?

I wouldn't be surprise if you pulled back the collar you'd see the shirt was by PIXAP.

Astrotrain

◝⊡_⊡◜
I... don't... wha?

Why is "it" missing from "Am I doing it right"?

Why does Duke Nukem look nothing like Duke Nukem?

Is Woody riding something?

Wha..?

I wouldn't be surprise if you pulled back the collar you'd see the shirt was by PIXAP.
That same exact thing bothered me. I don't like the shirt in general. I do like the other two shirts they've released, the last being the three caballeros. I can post pics if anyone's interested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom