Short Presidents Week Hours

MiddKid

Getting ready to book dining for our Presidents Week trip and I'm shocked to see the published hours. MK is showing 8pm closures...and that's despite being labeled as peak dates. Last year the core holiday weekend had 11pm MK closures with 10pm closures through Wednesday switching to 9pm closures on Thurs/Fri. This year is just 8pm each day (excluding EMH). How odd...

Hula Baloo

Getting ready to book dining for our Presidents Week trip and I'm shocked to see the published hours. MK is showing 8pm closures...and that's despite being labeled as peak dates. Last year the core holiday weekend had 11pm MK closures with 10pm closures through Wednesday switching to 9pm closures on Thurs/Fri. This year is just 8pm each day (excluding EMH). How odd...
I've never gone in February before, so I'm not sure what crowd levels are like. That week is pretty bad crowd-wise? My birthday is on the 19th so I was going to celebrate in WDW 2/20 - 2/23. I thought going after President's Day would be better than going on actual President's Day weekend.

Upvote 0

Clamman73

I've never gone in February before, so I'm not sure what crowd levels are like. That week is pretty bad crowd-wise? My birthday is on the 19th so I was going to celebrate in WDW 2/20 - 2/23. I thought going after President's Day would be better than going on actual President's Day weekend.
Northeast schools will be on winter break 17-21st.

Upvote 0

giantgolfer

We went this past Presidents Day week and the hours weren’t extended until about 3-4 weeks before.

Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. They’ll get extended.

Upvote 0

DisneyRoy

We went during that week last year. And while it was crowded it was manageable with the thought you can't do everything you want to do. The hours will get extended the closer it gets. For our trip, the hours were changed right up until the week before we went.

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Check ADR's. They're not accepting for that time frame yet (Will in a couple of weeks). If they are letting you make a 9pm Dinner Res at BoG, there is a good chance the hours are going to be extended past 8pm.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom