Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Mike S

As I’ve shared, I hear the coyotes in the fields behind us more nights than not. That awful frenzied yipping when they catch something makes my stomach turn.

On the plus side, whenever the farmer gets an annoying new rooster, they don’t seem to last that long.
Circle of Life.

Believe me, not having Coyotes would lead to other problems. Every animal has its place and purpose.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Circle of Life.

Believe me, not having Coyotes would lead to other problems. Every animal has its place and purpose.
Agreed. There was a deadly mange in the fox population a number of years ago and the whole north end of the city was over-run with bunnies.

Doesn’t mean I have to like being startled awake though. I have enough problems sleeping. Between the coyotes, Darth Vader outside of my bedroom door, and my bad hip, it’s no wonder I’m so exhausted.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Mike and I had to go out to get some deli meat and lettuce for the weekend lunches. Then we went to get gas and a car wash.

Around here, we call that date night. 😂

We went to WalMart today and bought a new garbage can. Life is exciting!

We drove to Target and bought a ream of paper for our printer. (Last of the red hot lovers here! :p )

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I washed my hair on Friday and removed the 2 litres of styling goop. Since then, I have only had to spritz it with water and very lightly finger comb it. I am back to being pleased with the cut.

It’s a little frizzy, but that’s what happens when you skip the styling products.

Frizz is better than helmet head.

C7C4D537-D85F-4F20-B223-BB78BC262C45.jpeg

NYwdwfan

I washed my hair on Friday and removed the 2 litres of styling goop. Since then, I have only had to spritz it with water and very lightly finger comb it. I am back to being pleased with the cut.

It’s a little frizzy, but that’s what happens when you skip the styling products.

Frizz is better than helmet head.

View attachment 397432
That ain’t frizz - you need to come back to NY in August for frizz!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom