Reservations for WDW...Savi’s Workshop & Droid Depot

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I was able to secure myself a Oga’s reservation no problem, however when I try to either book Droid Depot or Savi’s I get a “something went wrong” error. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. Was asking this question in the main thread to no avail, so is this normal? I just want to book both experiences.

nickys

Premium Member
I was able to secure myself a Oga’s reservation no problem, however when I try to either book Droid Depot or Savi’s I get a “something went wrong” error. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. Was asking this question in the main thread to no avail, so is this normal? I just want to book both experiences.

Yes, lots of people are having this problem.

Try clearing cookies and / or a different browser.

LUVofDIS

I get the same error for the week of September 17th but was able to score a reservation on September 26th. I will keep trying.

LUVofDIS

I have continued to try for the 19th (not the 17th as I indicated above), with the same error message. I tried to call but the CM told me that he couldn't do any reservations for this or the Droid build over the phone. I am starting to wonder if it is because I already have a reservation for the 26th that it is not allowing me to make another.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I have continued to try for the 19th (not the 17th as I indicated above), with the same error message. I tried to call but the CM told me that he couldn't do any reservations for this or the Droid build over the phone. I am starting to wonder if it is because I already have a reservation for the 26th that it is not allowing me to make another.

I have a sci fi reservation on the same day also, still getting error...however I was able to book savi’s for my Disneyland trip, now just have to get Disney world.

LUVofDIS

I tried my phone, Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. All gave me the same error until I used Firefox yesterday and it worked.

Note, I tried all listed with no previous success for the week of September 19.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I tried my phone, Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. All gave me the same error until I used Firefox yesterday and it worked.

Note, I tried all listed with no previous success for the week of September 19.

Just tried this....it still doesn’t work THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Called Disney...got guest services to get me reservations for Savi & Droid over the phone, independent of my my Disney experience account.

LUVofDIS

Called Disney...got guest services to get me reservations for Savi & Droid over the phone, independent of my my Disney experience account.

Sorry, we were visiting Disney World for a long weekend. I called guest services before I was able to book and they told me no reservations would be able to be placed over the phone, only through the website. They insisted that the error would be fixed, they did acknowledge there being an error.

Glad to hear you made it through finally. We visited the land on Monday, they have a lot of kinks to work out. The land itself is amazing and well done.

TomHendricks

I have a quick question about reservations, all 5 members of my family want to build our own droids. It says you need to have individual reservations for those who want to build, so we will need 5 individual reservations. My children need someone with them, but if we're all building at the same time, can we just be in the room with them or do we need to be with them every-step of the way and then build our own?

nickys

Premium Member
I have a quick question about reservations, all 5 members of my family want to build our own droids. It says you need to have individual reservations for those who want to build, so we will need 5 individual reservations. My children need someone with them, but if we're all building at the same time, can we just be in the room with them or do we need to be with them every-step of the way and then build our own?

Maybe you could book them at different time? Then one of you could build at the same time as 2 of the kids, the others being the guests, and then switch. That way you don’t need to be worrying about how the kids are getting on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom