Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

EvilChameleon

Hopefully this isn't another situation of "oh, we could have had perimeter fireworks... but we decided not to" like Happily Ever After was.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I'm excited for anything new they give us, except maybe scrapping BTY. Give us more tNBC, maybe Coco, more special HM additions and merch. Whatever. This is the one night a year I get to be a ten year old going trick or treating. Something something childless Milennial.
Did you buy your shorts yet? They're on clearance at Abercrombie.

GeoffR

I would say the early decorating is my number 1 complaint recently. And it's relatively new. I was there August 23-30 2016, no Halloween decorations. I was there November 10-17 2014, barley any Christmas decorations. I go there November 4 2018, Christmas stuff everywhere. Give some space between the holidays! Halloween is not in August! I love seeing the parks as is...and there is a 5 month stretch it's decorated in something....ugh

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I would say the early decorating is my number 1 complaint recently. And it's relatively new. I was there August 23-30 2016, no Halloween decorations. I was there November 10-17 2014, barley any Christmas decorations. I go there November 4 2018, Christmas stuff everywhere. Give some space between the holidays! Halloween is not in August! I love seeing the parks as is...and there is a 5 month stretch it's decorated in something....ugh
Life must be hard for you.

~munches a candy corn~

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Disney Parks Blog just released a first look video for Not so Spooky Spectacular!
Can’t wait! I’m happy the live Jack Skellington puppet made the cut. It’s a fun idea.

KikoKea

Disney Parks Blog just released a first look video for Not so Spooky Spectacular!
Looks great! I'm glad they're using Jack, too.

jrhwdw

Any more rehearsals of Not So Spooky planned??? Would be nice to know if we should look for 180 next Friday or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom