Rumor New ride coming to Animal Kingdom. D23 announcement expected.

Phicinfan

Internally, Disney has worried about the third (or fourth:facepalm:) Universal park. This ride is not a knee-jerk reaction to Uni’s prideful announcement a few days ago, but a thought-out plan to continue to bolster up the resort—corporate espionage is golden my friends.

It’s pretty much a go, and barring a Brazil pavilion situation, should be announced this month at D23.

I personally believe it’ll be received as a solid addition to the park, barring the purists.
Okay I am reading this two ways, so could you clarify for me please - it is early and caffeine has not caught up to me yet...

Are you saying this add to DAK could be instead of going into Brazil in Epcot? Or in other words, a ride added to Brazil is still on the table?

OR

Are you saying that this won't get announced IF they announce Brazil instead?

thanks!

solidyne

Okay I am reading this two ways, so could you clarify for me please - it is early and caffeine has not caught up to me yet...

Are you saying this add to DAK could be instead of going into Brazil in Epcot? Or in other words, a ride added to Brazil is still on the table?

OR

Are you saying that this won't get announced IF they announce Brazil instead?

thanks!
Neither (I think). See this:
I think that comment is relating to how the Brazil pavilion was going to be announced at D23 2017 but was pulled from the presentation at relatively the last moment.

WDWVolFan

Internally, Disney has worried about the third (or fourth:facepalm:) Universal park. This ride is not a knee-jerk reaction to Uni’s prideful announcement a few days ago, but a thought-out plan to continue to bolster up the resort—corporate espionage is golden my friends.

It’s pretty much a go, and barring a Brazil pavilion situation, should be announced this month at D23.

I personally believe it’ll be received as a solid addition to the park, barring the purists.

What happened to the Brazilian Pavilion?

WDWVolFan

I believe it was supposed to be announced at the 2017 D23 Expo but got pulled from the list of announcements at the last minute.
The Brazilian President currently is very much pro- capitalism and pro-USA...he'll get behind it, especially if his buddy Trump asks him to.
(Not trying to get political here...just stating the guy's stance and that he and Trump do get along)

lazyboy97o

The Brazilian President currently is very much pro- capitalism and pro-USA...he'll get behind it, especially if his buddy Trump asks him to.
(Not trying to get political here...just stating the guy's stance and that he and Trump do get along)
The Brazil Pavilion has been a private effort, not a government one.

Any hints for us not in the Orlando area?
Hints about what? It’s a lot of dirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom