Universal Orlando to reveal 'Major News' at press conference next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will announce Super Nintendo world, kids zone replacement, Jurassic park coaster, Bourne stunt show and we don’t know if Jurassic world will be coming to the new park or Jurassic park will get a retheme transformation I think disneyhead said JP will change into JW and I wonder if the river adventure will get a theme to JW too with new AA’s and scenes.

JT3000

I wonder if they will announce Super Nintendo world, kids zone replacement, Jurassic park coaster, Bourne stunt show and we don’t know if Jurassic world will be coming to the new park or Jurassic park will get a retheme transformation I think disneyhead said JP will change into JW and I wonder if the river adventure will get a theme to JW too with new AA’s and scenes.

It's the new park. That's the only thing it could be. Anything else, they'd just do the usual press release, not a press conference.

Disneyfanman

I bet it’s just the JP stuff.

some other guy

yeah dirtsheets I've seen are all running with "new park that may include some of the following: Dreamworks, More Harry Potter, Nintendo, Uni Classic Monsters"
so at long last we could possibly have Bela Lugosi and Super Mario in a theme park together

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Any chance that Disney will respond Thursday or Friday? This should be very interesting!!!!

The only thing Disney could respond with is something they aren't even planning for right now, and that's a 5th gate, unless it's so top secret that only 4 people know about it.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The only thing Disney could respond with is something they aren't even planning for right now, and that's a 5th gate, unless it's so top secret that only 4 people know about it.
Well thats how we got Hollywood Studios. Uni announced and Disney pounced.

jrhwdw

I think the location of the announcement (Orange County Convention Center) pretty much locks it down to the new park. This will be an amazing week for the theme park industry in Orlando.
What else is happening this week? Too early for D23, MNSSHP and F&W. MSEP returns Fri but that's DL.

seascape

Way to go Universal. Now it will look to the average tourist that anything Disney announces for WDW at D23 is just a reaction to Universal's announcement.
If you really believe anyone will take the D23 announcements as a response to Universal, you must believe Universal is the number 1 themepark company in the world. If anything, the public already knows what Universal is announcing is in response to Disney. A new gate will be nice and good for themepark fans but won't be as profitable as some here think and will not hurt Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom