Non park table service for anniversary??

Mainahman

Original Poster
Nothing super fancy, but were going to 3 nights with 2 park days in september. Were considering a table service meal the night we arrive. Where would you recommend? will Likely grab lunch at our favorite YAk and Yeti sunday for lunch, but we dont have park tickets for saturday arrival day.

Schneewittchen

Flying Fish is pretty awesome these days. And I've had very nice meals at Narcoossee's, the Wave and Trattoria al Forno recently as well.

Mainahman

Original Poster
I should mention we are staying at POP, and are driving. and shes not a fan of seafood, but i love it.

belledream

See i like this alot! honestly you had me at Dole Whip.... What about the dinner show?
Spirit of Aloha? I haven't done that since I was like 5 (so clearly I don't remember it) but most recent reviews are not so hot.

The other option is Ohana which is too hectic for a relaxing, let alone romantic meal, in my opinion. :p

Mainahman

Original Poster
doesnt have to be romantic, but lower key would be nice. Were more of a nice meal at Yak and Yeti type people.

bee

Seconding The Wave and Kona Cafe for a casual/lower key meal. If you decide to splurge on something fancier, I like Flying Fish and Jiko.

GrimGrinningGhost15

I second Kona for a lowkey but still a very nice dinner. My husband and I were just talking about the amazing food there they other night. You can't beat the views of the Poly as well. We like to follow up dinner there with a drink at Trader Sams! But Trader Sams is a little crazy on a Saturday night.

Mainahman

Original Poster
I think we have decided, to kick it at Petals pool bar at POP, have a few drinks, grab something tasty from Everything POP, and crash. We will get a nice sit down meal on Monday night at EPCOT since were planning on going there that day.

GrimGrinningGhost15

I think we have decided, to kick it at Petals pool bar at POP, have a few drinks, grab something tasty from Everything POP, and crash. We will get a nice sit down meal on Monday night at EPCOT since were planning on going there that day.

Well that sounds like a lovely first evening! Our favorites at Epcot are Le Cellier (fancy) or La Hacienda de San Angel (not the one inside the mexico pavilion). Enjoy!

JIMINYCR

Weve been looking at La Hacienda De San Angel, Coral Reef, Nine dragons, or Tappan Edo right now.
We enjoy La Hacienda a lot. Try booking later reservations so checking in you may request a table by a window to watch the fireworks. Weve watched them several times and its an enjoyable added dining experience. I recommend you STAY AWAY from 9 Dragons... very bland food, not a very good choice for an anniversary celebratory dinner. Coral Reef is better if you get a table up close to the glass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom