News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It looks like it is about where the final screen room was, based ont he angle the picture was taken. Does anyone have any sense of what the inside of Energy will look like?
Yes.

Duel load / unload will be where Theatre one and diorama two mostly were. Attraction will be where diorama one was. Queue and preshows will straddle diorama two and the backstage / theatre two / exit area was.

Last edited:

tparris

Yes. Duel load / unload will be where Theatre one and diorama two mostly were. Attraction will be where diorama one was. Queue and preshows will straddle diorama two and the backstage / theatre two / exit area was.
When you say attraction, are you referring to the small part of the ride that will take place in Energy before launching into the gravity building? Also, when I saw inside the building in person a couple months back, there was some infrastructure that looked like it was for a second floor being built along the back wall and diorama one walls.

tparris

Something I noticed in one of @trainplane3 ‘s photos are these stairs. Can’t tell if they’re temporary or a permanent structure.
69369511-6110-475B-85B2-6C0B83A25E5B.jpeg

tparris

I'll be back in the park tonight but no EMH so I may not be able to get over to there if they're forcing everyone out. I'll try to focus on that area if possible.
If you do manage to stop by there tonight, could you also see if you can spot the connection to the launch tunnel? Thanks!

trainplane3

Urbex.🕶

Kidding. Don't do that crap.
"But officer!! @rle4lunch told me to do it! What do you mean that not an excuse?! Taking me where Buzzy's at? Oh neat- wait no no no no not the incinerator!"

Agreed, that's a bad idea.
Edit: sorry @tparris, no luck. After RoE they were only allowing one way traffic from that side of the park (as expected). Don't expect anything tomorrow night either. I'm viewing RoE again and the end result will be the same. Chances are even less at that because reasons.

Last edited:

Purduevian

Yes.

Duel load / unload will be where Theatre one and diorama two mostly were. Attraction will be where diorama one was. Queue and preshows will straddle diorama two and the backstage / theatre two / exit area was.

Not being super familiar with the nomenclature of the old ride. Did I label this right? The source is from you.

Attachments

• 1564063619348.png
    1564063619348.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom