Trip Report The Tuvalu Chronicles ~ Chapter 25 *COMPLETED*

Welcome, welcome, welcome to my 25th trip report.

Over the past five years, I have loved chronicling my WDW adventures with fellow forum readers who share my Disney passion. Writing keeps the magic alive for me. Discussions that result from your comments are icing on the cake! I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my posts. (And for those of you who have been following from the beginning ~ THANK YOU!!)

All my reports have been live, live-ish, or shortly-afterwards.....except one. In 2016 I wrote a retro TR detailing my first visit to the park that forever captivated my heart. You can read about it here. Or you can merely mock the photo below which is proof positive I cannot pull off wearing a hat.

7E346929-4002-4A40-B82D-5A96EF7476D0.png

Similar in style to last summer’s novel, this report will incorporate my June, July and August vacations. The ship has already sailed for a live report for June, but I may attempt some live updates in July/August. Or not. :hilarious:

Trip #1
Who: Tuvalu and Em
When: June 8-13, 2019
Where: Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

118537E3-D4CC-4761-9D22-4CF84E735DEB.jpeg

Did we meet the Wicked Queen? Who got shoved in the Haunted Mansion? Did the rain rain rain come down down down? Was there an attraction evac? Did one of us really cause a ride to shut down?

Answers to come!

(Special thanks to @krisri18 for another trip report title! 💕)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Man, I'm not on the site for a few days and one report ends and another is already underway!!! I was looking forward to the live report, but I'm happy with updates. Enjoyed your review of the dessert party. So much has changed since our last visit. Started the planning for our first time back in six years. Bought AP number one this week! Three more to go. Planning on Late July 2020. Traveling to Eastern Europe next week, then Phoenix for a wedding. But, after we get back, its full steam ahead Disney planning!!!
@coachwnh, so excited for you and your family! Six years is a long time, especially for a family that went as often as yours. You will have a lot of learning/planning to do! :joyfull:

Hope you have a great time overseas!

Continuing to follow along:)
You are certainly brave to try a LIVE trip report. You are my hero, LOL! Enjoying your adventures.
You are sweet. Thanks for reading along!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the California Grill. Your shirt is a very pretty design and you look really happy with that wine!:)
It’s actually a dress, and thanks! Will give full review of dinner in Part Tu.

Glad you and Em made it back!!! Have a great trip!!
Good to have you here as always, @Pirate Magic. :happy:

Longers

Man, I'm not on the site for a few days and one report ends and another is already underway!!! I was looking forward to the live report, but I'm happy with updates. Enjoyed your review of the dessert party. So much has changed since our last visit. Started the planning for our first time back in six years. Bought AP number one this week! Three more to go. Planning on Late July 2020. Traveling to Eastern Europe next week, then Phoenix for a wedding. But, after we get back, its full steam ahead Disney planning!!!

I knew you’d be back!

Have a good vacation next week

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
UPDATE:

I have been trying to post photos but I keep getting an error message: The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Not sure what’s going on. Any ideas?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
BTMRR today?

Think of me..........
You know we will! :inlove:

The rain rain rain
Came down down down

and washed away Tuvalu and Em!

Sorry that just popped into my head and was threatening to go into an endless loop in my head if I didn't let it out!
Glad you Let it Go!

Hello! I am kind of new to these parts and have been really enjoying reading your TR! Especially the live parts! It has been helping me get through my work day to read the updates. Thank you for sharing all the fun!
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for joining in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom