Trip Report Family Fun in the Hot, Hot Florida Sun!!

Hello All!! I'm back(unfortunately) from yet another wonderful trip to Walt Disney World. Lot's of fun & sweat(not trying to be gross but wow, was it ever nasty) was had by all!! Speaking of all--let me introduce you to our party of 10!! Most of these faces will be familiar to you but there are a few new ones in the mix!! I'll try to do this as simply as possible--
455035665.jpeg

From left to right(somewhat): My sister C, my niece E(C & D's daughter), R(not sure why he's looking so miserable) & myself, in front of me(white shirt) is my niece B, in the green is E's niece L, my niece A(C & D's youngest) is wearing the blue glasses(when she remembers to put them on--her last trip to Disney prior to this one she actually left them at homeo_O), then we have "the same old crew" E & J, and last but certainly not least is my BIL D.
Whew--I'm glad you've met most of these people in the past--otherwise this could get very confusing!!:p

C's family was there June 13th-27th. They stayed the first week at their timeshare right outside of Disney. They spent their second week at our favorite home away from home. The rest of us were there June 18th-25th.

I'm looking forward to reliving the trip with you all--everything but the heat that is!! A big welcome to everyone reading out there!!:)

NessNewt

I love the family tree and pictures! I think it helped a little.

My brother calls himself the "MFC" as in "My (or Mom's) Favorite Child". It is a running joke and lots of gifts given alluding to favorite children. 😁 There are only four of us though - your big family looks extra fun!

Captain Barbossa

Got it now??
Kind of sort of not really no. But I'll take your word for it. ;) The hardest part is remembering which of your nieces and nephews are siblings, along with which of your siblings they belong to, except for J obviously.

My mom comes from a big family too. Her father has 6 siblings (3 brothers & 3 sisters) and her mother has 8 siblings (4 brothers & 4 sisters). To make things somewhat confusing, some of their siblings ended up marrying each other. So my mom has a few double first cousins. With both sides put together, she has close to 40 first cousins overall.

Songbird76

@Songbird76 this is for you & anyone else out there that is still trying to put this family tree together!!

I figured we'll start this out slowly & pick up speed as we go along!!

This is my brothers & sisters & I in order oldest to youngest:
Myself, F, M, C, B, E, Ch, & D We also have a brother T who age-wise is between Ch & D but he passed away at 8 months from SIDS😇
The only ones you have not met are M, Ch & D.
View attachment 390442

I feel the need to explain the shirts. Awhile back E bought this shirt that said "Mom's Favorite". She claimed our mom bought it for her:rolleyes:We all new better but she thought it was funny so whatever. Our mom passed away on Easter this year(cancer s****) A month later R & I were at Wahlburger's for dinner. I see the shirts hanging there with other merchandise. That's where she got it from!! R told me I should buy one & the next time she's wearing it I should put mine on & tell her she's not all that special b/c mom bought me one too!! I told R it would be funny but I was too cheap to spend $25 on a shirt just for a joke....

A few weeks later it's our grandma's 93rd birthday party at my house. E shows up early to help & what is she wearing?? I was going to show her a thing or two. I went from being the person who was too cheap to buy one shirt to the person who was now going to buy 7!! I claimed I had an issue at work that I had to attend to for a bit. I had Ch text everyone to get their sizes while I drove to Wahlburgers. They didn't have all the sizes that we needed but it really didn't matter. It was all about teasing her. When I got back I rounded up the rest of my siblings & we all changed into the shirts & came walking out of the woods together. So E, who's the favorite??:hilarious:

Back to the family tree(I wish everyone was a little more organized in this pic--it would make things easier)
I'm going to start from the far left & work my way across. I'll point out my sibling then who their spouse/kids are.
View attachment 390441
F, his wife B(she's in the gray shirt) & their sons Z & C(standing in front of F)
D(with the beard) this will be the first & last time you ever see him. He absolutely hates Disney!!:devilish::jawdrop:
M, her boyfriend T(he's standing to her right), & her daughters H(red sweatshirt) & B(in the black & pink outfit)
B(glasses), her husband D(back row with hat & sunglasses on), their son J(blue soccer outfit) & their daughter M(red plaid shirt)
Our dad is in the plaid shirt
Ch, her husband D is standing to her right & their daughter M(pinkish-striped outfit in the front)
C, Her husband D is standing behind her, their daughters E(blue soccer outfit) & A(blue striped dress)
Myself & R
E, her husband J is standing behind her & J-son. I'm sure I don't need to point out who he is!!

Only one is missing--D's daughter H. She is in the Air Force. & by D I mean C's husband!!

Got it now??;)

Now, to learn the rest of the family!!(& there's probably about 30 people missing from this photo)
View attachment 390447
JK--I wouldn't do that to you!! Our family is HUGE--I sometimes get confused as to who's who!!

BTW--E had to have the last laugh!!
View attachment 390443

On Father's Day she wore her Mom's Favorite shirt again. This time she had a piece of paper pinned over the "mom part" & it said dad. She's a funny one.....
I love the shirts!! So much fun!
I guess I didn't realize how many siblings you have! Obviously I knew E from the trip reports, but then, I haven't been reading TRs for that long....only the last year or so, so I've missed a LOT of background, I guess! In a few weeks when I am back from Disney, it will be my turn to try to explain who everyone is. We have 20 people going, although most of them are only there for the first day because my cousins have a few teachers in their bunch and need to get back for school. They have to be back before the kids do.
And my you have a lot of D's in your family! I hope they don't all have the same first name....that would get confusing at family get togethers!!

Longers

So I’m late!
I’ve Not found much time to be on here lately and was just checking in on Tuvalu’s report when I stumbled on yours!

Riverside looks beautiful no matter what the weather - it’s just stunning - I miss it!

I’ve loved reading so far and seeing how a large party gets on. The family pictures are something to cherish forever - and your meeting with the beast - we’ll his mine but the pictures were lovely.

IN 33 days I will be there with my family showing them Florida.
Myself, Chris and 7 others.

I’m concerned about the heat given my sister hasn’t had a holiday in 14 years, my 13 year old nephew has never been abroad or on a plane and my 16 year old nephew doesn’t remember his last trip abroad as he was only 2

I’m hoping all the misters, cooling towels, deodorant wipes etc are all good planning tools.
And I guess as my nephews have never been abroad they will know no different.

And I’ll be offsite which is literally going to kill me as we have a villa together as that worked out cheaper for my sister. I feel like it’s been ages since I was home in POR

Hope things are ok with you :)

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND

Despite being up quite late I headed out with my sisters at 6 for our daily walk. R & B did not want to go to the park early since we were up so late the night before. L agreed with them. They decided they would all meet at The Riverside Mill at 10:30 then head to the park to meet us. On the walk E told me she planned on waiting for J to get up then head to MK. C planned for the same for her family. I knew I wanted to go to AK to get the Starbucks mug for my sister, B so I said I was going to go there then head to MK.
IMG_1912.PNG

On my way to the bus stop E called me & asked if I wanted to go somewhere for breakfast. J was up quite a bit earlier than she had anticipated. She named a few restaurants that had availability. Kona Cafe was one of the ones with an opening & we were leaning towards that. We ultimately decided on Crystal Palace b/c we had FP's in a few hours & we didn't want to rush around too much. C said she was going to get her girls up & they would come too.

Instead of boarding an AK bus I waited for a MK one. E & J had got on at the stop before me.
IMG_1914.jpeg

Our reservation was for 9:55. We got to the park around 9.
IMG_1916.jpeg

Since we had some time to kill we went to Adventureland.
IMG_1917.jpeg

Hadn't rode the carpets yet so...
IMG_1918.jpeg

J's still sporting his new hat!!
IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1920.JPEG

At this point C was texting E telling her that they had been waiting forever for a bus & one wasn't coming & they weren't going to make the reservation time. E was able to change it to about 20 minutes later. C said they still wouldn't make it. The next available one was about an hour or so later. I told E I didn't want to wait that long & she agreed. We figured we would take our chances that they would be able to make it.
We browsed around in the shops. I took this for my newphew, C who absolutely despises this attraction!!
IMG_1921.JPEG

Rista1313

SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND

Despite being up quite late I headed out with my sisters at 6 for our daily walk. R & B did not want to go to the park early since we were up so late the night before. L agreed with them. They decided they would all meet at The Riverside Mill at 10:30 then head to the park to meet us. On the walk E told me she planned on waiting for J to get up then head to MK. C planned for the same for her family. I knew I wanted to go to AK to get the Starbucks mug for my sister, B so I said I was going to go there then head to MK.
View attachment 390466

On my way to the bus stop E called me & asked if I wanted to go somewhere for breakfast. J was up quite a bit earlier than she had anticipated. She named a few restaurants that had availability. Kona Cafe was one of the ones with an opening & we were leaning towards that. We ultimately decided on Crystal Palace b/c we had FP's in a few hours & we didn't want to rush around too much. C said she was going to get her girls up & they would come too.

Instead of boarding an AK bus I waited for a MK one. E & J had got on at the stop before me.
View attachment 390467

Our reservation was for 9:55. We got to the park around 9.
View attachment 390468

Since we had some time to kill we went to Adventureland.
View attachment 390469

Hadn't rode the carpets yet so...
View attachment 390470

J's still sporting his new hat!!
View attachment 390471

View attachment 390472

At this point C was texting E telling her that they had been waiting forever for a bus & one wasn't coming & they weren't going to make the reservation time. E was able to change it to about 20 minutes later. C said they still wouldn't make it. The next available one was about an hour or so later. I told E I didn't want to wait that long & she agreed. We figured we would take our chances that they would be able to make it.
We browsed around in the shops. I took this for my newphew, C who absolutely despises this attraction!!
View attachment 390473

Oh my... I'm surprised you could get a on the fly reservation for crystal palace!

and.... what song does the tiki room globe play?

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hope to run into you some time during that week. I tried to get my family to stay at POR, but we settled for Pop Century.
Likewise--that would be fun!! I've stayed at Pop & I did like it but it's just not Riverside....
Wow! I am an only child lol, so your number of siblings scare me! :eek::joyfull:
It scares me sometimes!!--JK!! Actually, it really comes in handy when something needs done. For example, we had TONS of thank you's to write from my mom's funeral. Having so many people doing it really came in handy--they were done in no time at all!!
We will be on the lookout for you 👀😁
Yay--likewise!!
Your family is like B’s- he has 6 brothers and sisters, (one also passed at 18 months- cancer) A kazillion nieces and nephews. I have one sister- the first Christmas I went to his house, I was in shock! Wrapping paper and kids flying everywhere lol. I learned to love it though. Still love E’s shirt but love even more what you guys did to call her on it! 😂 Anytime my mom is at my Sis house if I text or call, I make sure to tell her to relay that the Chosen One is calling. She doesn’t find it near as funny as I do apparently. 😬
Cancer at 18 months--that is nothing short of heartbreaking. I know you're not supposed to question God but really?? I will never understand why innocent children get taken away from loving parents. My parents have said that it's something you never get over, you just learn to live with it & it's a grief like no other. Yes--I have felt bad for my BIL's when they first started coming around our family. It's intimidating & overwhelming, I'm sure!! I'm really glad I went & got all those shirts. That was $175 well spent!! So worth it!! My youngest brother is definitely the "Chosen One". Always was. My mom babied the heck out of him & when we would call her out on it she would tell us to be quiet--she knew it was true!!
OK, adding to the family tree discussion. Love the shirt story. I am youngest of 8 (no "the baby is spoiled" comments please). I have 29 nephews and nieces (my kids are 30 & 31 in that grouping). We are currently at 48 greats and counting. My brother has 8 and they wore the same shirt to their Christmas. WARNING: My nephew is getting married in October at the Grand Floridian wedding pavilion. We are descending on Disney in mass (and staying at POR). Love your family pictures. It is really great that so many of you can vacation together and that you and E (and J) have these wonderful trips together. Friends come and go, family is forever.
Thanks--it was pretty funny!! Being the oldest it's hard but I will refrain from making any comments to you but see above:joyfull::hilarious:
Wow--& I thought my family was big. On my dad's side of the family I am the oldest of 26 grandchildren & there are 24 great-grandchildren. My family seems small compared to that!! A Disney wedding--how neat!! How many in the family are going to be there? Staying at POR-💕 I just love it there!! We have a lot of fun together!!
I looked for him too last time I was there. No luck.
Bummer....
I love the family tree and pictures! I think it helped a little.

My brother calls himself the "MFC" as in "My (or Mom's) Favorite Child". It is a running joke and lots of gifts given alluding to favorite children. 😁 There are only four of us though - your big family looks extra fun!
Thanks!! I'm glad to hear that!! Was that just a self-proclaimed title or are there things to support that statement? It is a lot of fun!!
Kind of sort of not really no. But I'll take your word for it. ;) The hardest part is remembering which of your nieces and nephews are siblings, along with which of your siblings they belong to, except for J obviously.

My mom comes from a big family too. Her father has 6 siblings (3 brothers & 3 sisters) and her mother has 8 siblings (4 brothers & 4 sisters). To make things somewhat confusing, some of their siblings ended up marrying each other. So my mom has a few double first cousins. With both sides put together, she has close to 40 first cousins overall.
I think it would help a lot if I used full first names instead of just initials. But, when I first thought about writing TR's I asked E & R if they were ok with it & I told them that I would use initials & not names. I don't want to go back on my word now😂

SOMEWHAT CONFUSING????:jawdrop: If you don't mind my asking how does that work for holidays?
I love the shirts!! So much fun!
I guess I didn't realize how many siblings you have! Obviously I knew E from the trip reports, but then, I haven't been reading TRs for that long....only the last year or so, so I've missed a LOT of background, I guess! In a few weeks when I am back from Disney, it will be my turn to try to explain who everyone is. We have 20 people going, although most of them are only there for the first day because my cousins have a few teachers in their bunch and need to get back for school. They have to be back before the kids do.
And my you have a lot of D's in your family! I hope they don't all have the same first name....that would get confusing at family get togethers!!
Thanks!! It was fun!!
I think I only wrote my first one last year--it's just that there's so many of us that it gets confusing. 20 people is so many but I bet it will be a lot of fun!! My friend is going to be there next week. I really wanted to go for a few days but with work I couldn't make it. Can't wait to hear all about yours!!
As for the D's.....C & Ch's husbands have the same name!! I have 2 uncles that share that name also!!:p

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I’m late!
I’ve Not found much time to be on here lately and was just checking in on Tuvalu’s report when I stumbled on yours!

Riverside looks beautiful no matter what the weather - it’s just stunning - I miss it!

I’ve loved reading so far and seeing how a large party gets on. The family pictures are something to cherish forever - and your meeting with the beast - we’ll his mine but the pictures were lovely.

IN 33 days I will be there with my family showing them Florida.
Myself, Chris and 7 others.

I’m concerned about the heat given my sister hasn’t had a holiday in 14 years, my 13 year old nephew has never been abroad or on a plane and my 16 year old nephew doesn’t remember his last trip abroad as he was only 2

I’m hoping all the misters, cooling towels, deodorant wipes etc are all good planning tools.
And I guess as my nephews have never been abroad they will know no different.

And I’ll be offsite which is literally going to kill me as we have a villa together as that worked out cheaper for my sister. I feel like it’s been ages since I was home in POR

Hope things are ok with you :)
It's all good!! I'm glad you're here!! :)

Yes--it is beautiful!! It's honestly my favorite place to be ever!!

It worked out quite well. Sometimes you split up, different people do different things. It all ends up working out!! That's only the second time I've met the beast--I do enjoy meeting him but don't worry--he's all yours!!

33 days!! How exciting!! I'm not going to candy coat it & say the heat wasn't that bad b/c I'd be lying. It was tough & at times downright miserable. As you'll see in the rest of the TR plans ended up changing & we threw in the towel a lot b/c of it. Even the kids had enough of it. I would just mentally prepare them for the fact that it's going to be hot. Hopefully, they'll be so excited that it won't phase them!!

Since you'll be offsite you'll have a car, I assume. You'll have to take your family to see your second home!!

Things are going pretty good overall. Thanks for asking! I hope you have a wonderful time & hopefully you'll let us know how it goes. I would love to hear all about it!!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh my... I'm surprised you could get a on the fly reservation for crystal palace!

and.... what song does the tiki room globe play?
There was actually quite a few restaurants that had availability--and there were 6 of us!! I guess it's those last minute cancellations & things open up!!

I have no clue what it plays. I should have checked but I didn't. I just took the picture to show it to my nephew to let him know I was thinking of him :p

Captain Barbossa

SOMEWHAT CONFUSING????:jawdrop: If you don't mind my asking how does that work for holidays?
Luckily everyone is spreadout and not as close as they used to be, so thankfully there are no big family gatherings during the holidays, which is fine with me because I can’t stand most of them anyway. :hilarious:

I just realized that I didn’t word my previous post in the best way and some might’ve misinterpreted what I said. :hilarious: Whenever I said...
To make things somewhat confusing, some of their siblings ended up marrying each other.
...I meant that some of my grandfather’s siblings married some of my grandmother’s siblings. For example, one of my grandfather’s sisters married one of my grandmother’s brothers. I can see how someone might’ve thought I meant something much more disturbing. :hilarious:

krisri18

I think he must be hiding 😂😂. I was just speaking to him today and reminded him that he might get a shout out or two. He starts proper service in the main dining room in August, at moment he is on beer cart or fish and chip shop. Thank you for trying to catch him 😁
My mom and my two older boys have a reservation for dinner at Rose and Crown on Monday August 12, I'll have to ask them who their server is when they get there!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
which is fine with me because I can’t stand most of them anyway. :hilarious:
🤣🤣🤣
...I meant that some of my grandfather’s siblings married some of my grandmother’s siblings. For example, one of my grandfather’s sisters married one of my grandmother’s brothers. I can see how someone might’ve thought I meant something much more disturbing. :hilarious:
:hilarious: No worries....I knew what you meant!!
My mom and my two older boys have a reservation for dinner at Rose and Crown on Monday August 12, I'll have to ask them who their server is when they get there!
I will be back in August and look again!
Is this what a stalker feels like😉?
We're going to have him on a "most wanted" poster soon!!:hilarious:

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND

We headed to Crystal Palace next. I was kind of excited to eat here b/c this would be a first for me!! I'm really not sure why I never ate there. Maybe b/c the menu just seems average--another buffet. But I will say over the years every time I walked by there I always wondered what it looked like inside & a part of me did want to try it. Today was the day!!
IMG_1933.JPEG

Maybe this was why--truthfully, $38.00 for breakfast is a bit steep. I would have to eat breakfast there for a week straight to get my monies worth!! Most dinners I eat don't cost that much!!
IMG_1934.JPEG

C & the girls were late and the CM wouldn't let us check in until they got there. Here was our view while we waited.
IMG_1935.JPEG

They arrived a few minutes later & shortly thereafter we were called in.
IMG_1936.JPEG

Eeyore was in the main area waving as we walked in.
IMG_1937.JPEG

As soon as we sat down the characters were doing a parade of some sort around the room.
IMG_1938.JPEG

E(niece) joined in--not b/c she wanted to but J was a little apprehensive so she did it for moral support for him! A, on the other hand, is a little pistol--she's not shy in the least bit!! Stand out of her way!!
IMG_1939.JPEG

Our waitress was very nice & efficient. We were told to head up to the buffet.
IMG_1941.JPEG

IMG_1942.JPEG

Is it just me or does this look kind of pathetic for some reason?
IMG_1943.JPEG

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND

Another pic of that same section. Something about it is not appetizing at all...
IMG_1944.JPEG

Some more pictures of the rest of the items on the buffet:
IMG_1945.JPEG

IMG_1946.JPEG

IMG_1947.JPEG

IMG_1948.JPEG

IMG_1949.JPEG

IMG_1950.JPEG

Here was my first plate. I am not a big breakfast person to begin with. If I eat anything it's normally fruit or yogurt. I'm really not a fan of breakfast foods. Crispy--& it must be very crispy--bacon though is something I really like. I threw a couple of potatoes on my plate--not sure why b/c I'm not a big fan of them. I love hard boiled eggs & cottage cheese so I made sure to get those. Then there is the Cheesy Potato Casserole--wow, that was excellent!! Really, really good!!
IMG_1951.JPEG

Janir

@Songbird76 this is for you & anyone else out there that is still trying to put this family tree together!!

I figured we'll start this out slowly & pick up speed as we go along!!

This is my brothers & sisters & I in order oldest to youngest:
Myself, F, M, C, B, E, Ch, & D We also have a brother T who age-wise is between Ch & D but he passed away at 8 months from SIDS😇
The only ones you have not met are M, Ch & D.
View attachment 390442

I feel the need to explain the shirts. Awhile back E bought this shirt that said "Mom's Favorite". She claimed our mom bought it for her:rolleyes:We all new better but she thought it was funny so whatever. Our mom passed away on Easter this year(cancer s****) A month later R & I were at Wahlburger's for dinner. I see the shirts hanging there with other merchandise. That's where she got it from!! R told me I should buy one & the next time she's wearing it I should put mine on & tell her she's not all that special b/c mom bought me one too!! I told R it would be funny but I was too cheap to spend $25 on a shirt just for a joke....

A few weeks later it's our grandma's 93rd birthday party at my house. E shows up early to help & what is she wearing?? I was going to show her a thing or two. I went from being the person who was too cheap to buy one shirt to the person who was now going to buy 7!! I claimed I had an issue at work that I had to attend to for a bit. I had Ch text everyone to get their sizes while I drove to Wahlburgers. They didn't have all the sizes that we needed but it really didn't matter. It was all about teasing her. When I got back I rounded up the rest of my siblings & we all changed into the shirts & came walking out of the woods together. So E, who's the favorite??:hilarious:

Back to the family tree(I wish everyone was a little more organized in this pic--it would make things easier)
I'm going to start from the far left & work my way across. I'll point out my sibling then who their spouse/kids are.
View attachment 390441
F, his wife B(she's in the gray shirt) & their sons Z & C(standing in front of F)
D(with the beard) this will be the first & last time you ever see him. He absolutely hates Disney!!:devilish::jawdrop:
M, her boyfriend T(he's standing to her right), & her daughters H(red sweatshirt) & B(in the black & pink outfit)
B(glasses), her husband D(back row with hat & sunglasses on), their son J(blue soccer outfit) & their daughter M(red plaid shirt)
Our dad is in the plaid shirt
Ch, her husband D is standing to her right & their daughter M(pinkish-striped outfit in the front)
C, Her husband D is standing behind her, their daughters E(blue soccer outfit) & A(blue striped dress)
Myself & R
E, her husband J is standing behind her & J-son. I'm sure I don't need to point out who he is!!

Only one is missing--D's daughter H. She is in the Air Force. & by D I mean C's husband!!

Got it now??;)

Now, to learn the rest of the family!!(& there's probably about 30 people missing from this photo)
View attachment 390447
JK--I wouldn't do that to you!! Our family is HUGE--I sometimes get confused as to who's who!!

BTW--E had to have the last laugh!!
View attachment 390443

On Father's Day she wore her Mom's Favorite shirt again. This time she had a piece of paper pinned over the "mom part" & it said dad. She's a funny one.....
You're whole Mom's favorite just made me laugh out lout hard! I have 5 other brothers and sisters and for the last 2 years I've gotten my Mom and Dad some coffee mugs saying to the effect that I'm Mom or Dad's favorite child so now they have 4 coffee mugs on display at their home. :D Once in a while I give my older sister (oldest of the bunch, in 2nd) that she was only born to our parents and they had to have her where I was adopted as a 10 year old and they had to go out of their way to have me. ;-P 4 of us were adopted so that ribbing generally doesn't last that long.

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND

While we were eating Pooh came around.
IMG_1952.JPEG

IMG_1955.JPEG

IMG_1956.JPEG

Here is my second plate. I just had to get more of the cheesy potatoes & bacon. I have heard so much about the french toast that I made sure to try that also. It did not disappoint!!
IMG_1957.JPEG

Eeyore came around next.
IMG_1959.JPEG

IMG_1960.JPEG

IMG_1961.JPEG

I took this picture & have absolutely no clue why. Maybe I was jealous that I wasn't having one of the beverages listed on the card?? I had coffee & a glass of orange juice:depressed: The juice choices were orange or apple:depressed::depressed: Orange is the lesser of two evils for me so I went with that.
IMG_1962.JPEG

We didn't stick around to see Piglet & Tigger. E, J & I had a FP that we were going to miss if we didn't hurry.

Overall, the food was decent & I'm glad I tried it. I do think the price is a bit high for breakfast but would it stop me from returning at some point??......probably not!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom