Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

note2001

Just checked and that's not true for Cruella's, at least not on the date I chose.

What add on are they talking about?
Hold on... apparently I was ignoring that thread for weeks. That was back on June 18, LOL. Disney fixed the problem by the next morning.
My point in posting here though was not really to alert anyone to get in on the bogus discount, but rather to point out that there is a way to get people to buy at just about any price: overprice your product and then let the people find hidden discounts that make them feel special.

Even at $85 I feel the Tony's event is overpriced. Make it... $25 and I'll think about it (I don't drink)

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Is anyone else concerned we don't have a name for the new fireworks show yet? We got one right away for Holiday Wishes' replacement. We're only a month away from MNSSHP now.

HoldenC

Is anyone else concerned we don't have a name for the new fireworks show yet?
220px-Meghan_Trainor_-_N%C3%98_%28Official_Single_Cover%29.png

Kman101

I think Disney has realized that there is a certain clientele that will pay literally ANY PRICE to get drunk at the Magic Kingdom. Well done. And, to be honest, if I didn’t eat or drink anything before going, I would probably use that $99 worth of bottomless food and drink. I’m also a sucker for specialty cocktails, and it’s implied that they’ll have some, so I would consider this, for sure.

Pretty much. I can sort of understand the appeal of Tony's but I think to have two upsells is a bit much ... they're greedy because folks buy in almost every time. To each their own, I guess. For a single or a couple, I can get it. A whole family of like 4-6-8? That's quite expensive!

Kman101

Just a reminder that we are now 1 month away from Halloween.

Get your costumes!

Image result for hocus pocus villain spelltacular in rain

Some folks are already wanting Halloween in July ... just wait! lol (Of course you can do Villains After Hours so they have summer covered now ;) almost forgot about that!!) Heck, they could market "Christmas in July" parties! Man, just make me a Disney executive right now ... :joyfull:

When's #DietEpcot getting a summer festival?

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Do you know anything about the new show? Will it be as popular as HEA?

Any new changes in store for Boo To You?
I’m looking forward to seeing the new fireworks show. It should be an improvement in the visuals department. Story-wise, I expect less of a link to actual rides in MK.

Unaware of BTY updates. But it’s already very well liked.

KikoKea

Despite swearing we'd never do another August party, we are. Last year, we were at the first party in Aug and nearly melted. This year, we are taking my brother, and the timing worked out for Aug. Our costumes (pirates) will be as light as cool as possible! Might have to save my boots for the Sept parties.:cat:

jrhwdw

Interesting post on DPB today:

'

So, it's a not so Spooky spectacular , yet we're getting Jack and Zero? Makes me wonder if Hallowishes 'theme is staying. Since Jack, Zero and Hallowishes' theme are in Screams at DL. I was hoping for something lighter like TDL's Halloween spirit for this show.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I guess I’m stupid for going.
Nope. Some feel that just because they would not go during that period it shouldn't be happening.

My sense (and what I've been told) is that these 'early' dates were added to meet a guest demand that they start sooner so more people with kids that start school at the beginning of September could have the opportunity to attend the parties. The fact that they sell well seems to confirm there is indeed a demand for them so Disney adjusted to meet the demand of their guests. I too am not a fan of going to the Halloween party in the depth of summer heat but you know how I deal with that? I don't disparage those who choose to go- I just don't go then myself. But that's just me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom