runDisney Star Wars Events

Texas84

Looks like the inclusion of the SW themed magicband at early registration wasn't a fluke. It has reappeared on the products page and I can't purchase it - get a message saying I'm limited to one.

So snag it now, folks, if you want one.
Does it show for you in My Products?

Chet Dakota

Looks like the inclusion of the SW themed magicband at early registration wasn't a fluke. It has reappeared on the products page and I can't purchase it - get a message saying I'm limited to one.

So snag it now, folks, if you want one.
I ordered mine. Interested to see the design. Thanks for letting me know about this. I probably would have never seen it in the Products page.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I ordered mine. Interested to see the design. Thanks for letting me know about this. I probably would have never seen it in the Products page.

You're welcome.

I saw the announcement on Twitter, hopped on the website and bought both the Marathon and Princess ones. The Princess sold out fast.

I have the old pink runDisney magicband from Princess several years ago. But it's the original magicband style, which doesn't fit on your wrist as well as the 2.0 version.

Let's hope the design reflects both Light and Dark Sides.

Chet Dakota

You're welcome.

I saw the announcement on Twitter, hopped on the website and bought both the Marathon and Princess ones. The Princess sold out fast.

I have the old pink runDisney magicband from Princess several years ago. But it's the original magicband style, which doesn't fit on your wrist as well as the 2.0 version.

Let's hope the design reflects both Light and Dark Sides.
I think it was the 2016 Dark Side where they were selling Red runDisney Magic Bands at the Expo. I haven’t seen any since. The past few years they have been adding graphics at the D-Tech On-Demand Magic Band stations in the store at the Launch Bay where you could purchase one, but I never bought any. I didn’t like any of the design graphics this past year at all.

Chet Dakota

I may have said this before, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they change the name again for 2020. Rival Run says nothing of Star Wars, as there is never any mention or reference in the movies to Luke and Vader being “rivals”. Rival Run is a silly name. They should have just kept it as Dark Side and the Virtual as Light Side until Anaheim gets back on board. Anyway, have to see how it plays out, but it appears that “Sith” is coming back in the next movie and it remains to be seen if “Skywalker” becomes the new name for Jedi. If so, maybe we see a Sith/Skywalker Run or Challenge.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I think it was the 2016 Dark Side where they were selling Red runDisney Magic Bands at the Expo. I haven’t seen any since. The past few years they have been adding graphics at the D-Tech On-Demand Magic Band stations in the store at the Launch Bay where you could purchase one, but I never bought any. I didn’t like any of the design graphics this past year at all.

I remember those - you could get either red or blue.

Texas84

I had a blue runDisney band way back bought at an expo. Don't remember what race it was. The band was just runDisney, no associated race.

pacerboy4

Hello...Introducing myself...my name is Steve. , I ran the 10K in 2018, the 5K and 10K this year. I've signed up for the 5K, 10K, and 1/2 this year. I've done the Goofy twice once in 2008 and 2010, but in Feb of 2010 I was in a car accident and jacked up my back. I've also been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. The last 2 1/2 years I've been working my way back. I mostly walk, but I'm trying to get back to actually running. Looking forward to following this board.

DomVF07

Hello...Introducing myself...my name is Steve. , I ran the 10K in 2018, the 5K and 10K this year. I've signed up for the 5K, 10K, and 1/2 this year. I've done the Goofy twice once in 2008 and 2010, but in Feb of 2010 I was in a car accident and jacked up my back. I've also been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. The last 2 1/2 years I've been working my way back. I mostly walk, but I'm trying to get back to actually running. Looking forward to following this board.
Welcome Steve! My name is Brendon! This will be our 3rd year for Star Wars did the 1/2 in the last 2 taking it easier this year as we're doing the challenge Princess weekend. So 5 and 10k it is for us! Hope to see you on the course and welcome to the boards! Edit: we're firm believers in the Galloway method after trying it both ways. Recovery is that much faster!

pacerboy4

Welcome Steve! My name is Brendon! This will be our 3rd year for Star Wars did the 1/2 in the last 2 taking it easier this year as we're doing the challenge Princess weekend. So 5 and 10k it is for us! Hope to see you on the course and welcome to the boards! Edit: we're firm believers in the Galloway method after trying it both ways. Recovery is that much faster!
Agreed....I used that back in my marathon days....still use it but there is more walking than running these days, but I'm ok with that...happy running!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom