Central Paris Hotel to Parks

DfromATX

Original Poster
Bonjour! I understand that Disneyland is about an hour outside of Paris. We are planning on staying in central Paris. Is it reasonable to think we can plan for 1 day at each park and take the train to and from each day?

Also, they do fast passes the old way, right? And it's included with park admission?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Bonjour! I understand that Disneyland is about an hour outside of Paris. We are planning on staying in central Paris. Is it reasonable to think we can plan for 1 day at each park and take the train to and from each day?

Also, they do fast passes the old way, right? And it's included with park admission?

It could be less than an hour if you are near the right RER line - you need to take the RER A to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station. You’ll probably not need a full day in the studios, unless you want to try and do many of the shows, but this just means you can have more time in the Disneyland Park.

There are still paper fast passes. The validity period is shorter than WDW (30 mins) and you can get a new one after 2 hours have gone by (even if your return time for your other Fastpass has not come up yet).

There is a paid fast pass but rather pricey, especially since there are only about 4 out of the Fastpass rides that I like riding (and one of them - Ratatouille - we always do as single rider because it is even quicker.

DfromATX

Original Poster
It could be less than an hour if you are near the right RER line - you need to take the RER A to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station. You’ll probably not need a full day in the studios, unless you want to try and do many of the shows, but this just means you can have more time in the Disneyland Park.

There are still paper fast passes. The validity period is shorter than WDW (30 mins) and you can get a new one after 2 hours have gone by (even if your return time for your other Fastpass has not come up yet).

There is a paid fast pass but rather pricey, especially since there are only about 4 out of the Fastpass rides that I like riding (and one of them - Ratatouille - we always do as single rider because it is even quicker.

Thank you for the info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom