Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Cesar R M

Buzzy's gloves, hat, headphones and coat were stolen. Afterwards, the entire animatronic including his command seat was stolen. There are police reports and statements for both these incidents. This is the only confirmation we have of any kind that is in writing.

Recently, a WDW insider claimed to have seen Buzzy in the animatronics lab, but refused to provide evidence or to further explain anything, and became very angry and started cussing at anyone who asked him about it.

That's it.
Seems like everyone throwing themselves into this to maintain their status or their relevance o_o

GhostlyGoofy

With the latest theories of entangled time, Buzzy might have been stolen in a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

I thought there were Urbex videos from last spring showing the animatronic in the WOL pavilion?

I wonder if after all this headache buzzy looses his Archived status and gets tossed in a wood chipper Fargo style.

Missing20K

I thought there were Urbex videos from last spring showing the animatronic in the WOL pavilion?
1b2.gif

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
With the latest theories of entangled time, Buzzy might have been stolen in a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
He was probably stolen in 1983. You know... when Peter was in the park...

A statement from Disney (Credit: Orlando Rising):

“Yes, the animatronic is stolen. However, that is still a very active investigation and we do not have additional details at this time,” investigators at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told Orlando Rising.
Uh... that statement isn't from Disney. It's from the OCSO.

glawio

He was probably stolen in 1983. You know... when Peter was in the park...

Uh... that statement isn't from Disney. It's from the OCSO.

Buzzy didn't exist in 1983 which makes me super duper curious as to how they're going to put him in the ride if they do at all.

GhostlyGoofy

Buzzy didn't exist in 1983 which makes me super duper curious as to how they're going to put him in the ride if they do at all.
With all the negative publicity this story has brought I doubt Buzzy will go into the Guardians attractions.

We'll have to Settle for Martin Short talking about where babies come from to represent WOL.

flynnibus

Premium Member

the ride doesn't exist in 1983... you aren't doing time travel. Its not necessary that peter saw it on his visit to be in an attraction that is set in some time after that point.

Disnerd2003

the ride doesn't exist in 1983... you aren't doing time travel. Its not necessary that peter saw it on his visit to be in an attraction that is set in some time after that point.

This. At least what some of us CM's have been told. But then again the majority of CM's just make up rumours to spread. Hate that. The ride is set in present day but is being crappily tied in by saying that "Peter Quill visited Epcot in the 80's when he was a kid." The ride will be set in the current day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom