Trip Report A Not So Splashy, Very Dashy, Somewhat Sleepy and A Little Frisky, Uplyfting Sept 2018 TR (Completed!)

Once again, it is so hard to believe that our adventure in WDW is over. I don’t understand how time goes so fast when we are there. Even though this was our longest trip ever, it still flew by.

We returned home around midnight on Saturday and I’ve been getting back to reality and catching up on reading other TR’s before beginning my own.

Just in case you may not know us…

Me: Mary/mom

IMG_4857.JPG

Ross – Dad AKA Grumpy, but was acting more like Sleepy on this trip. (And yes – those Crocs came along with him.)

IMG_5008.JPG

Julia – DD Sweet 16 this trip

IMG_3912.jpg

Hope – My 9 year old princess whose diagnoses of Autism usually lends itself to some interesting tidbits for my TR’s.

IMG_2275.JPG

IMG_5787.JPG

Trip details:

September 6th – 8th at Art Of Animation (Room only)

September 8th – 22nd Pop Century (MYW Package Free Dining)

Yep- that’s a LONG trip – our longest EVER. Still it managed to fly by in the blink of an eye.

If you’re not familiar with my crazy crew or you need to catch up, feel free to check out my pre trip report here:

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...feet-a-september-2018-pre-trip-report.944145/

All caught up? Are you ready? Okay then, here we go!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Sounds like it was an amazing trip and I loved reading every bit of it. Can’t wait to read the next trip report!
Thanks so much! Love reading your reports too!

Never a dull moment with Ross around huh? lol Great trip report as always, your girls are getting to be so grown up! Looking forward to the next one!
Never a dull moment is right! lol Thanks so much for reading along!

Oh man that was a lot of adventure on the last day! I definitely was on the edge of my seat a few times. But I also loved this report, and am glad the next one is right around the corner!

PS - I can’t be the only one who thought Crocs were going to be involved in that last day Epcot adventure, can I??
Haha! No more Crocs!!! (Hopefully) Hope is the only family member who still wears them happily.

I so enjoyed you trip report. I am glad that it was nothing bad, at least for Ross, that happened at Epcot. Looking forward to your next report.
Thank you so much for following along with us!!

Thanks for the great TR. Looking forward to reading the next one.
Thanks so much! Hope to get the next TR started soon!

As always, a great trip report! Looking forward to your pre-trip report 😊
Thanks so much for following along!

Your family is awesome. Thanks for sharing your adventures.
Thank you!!

Loved your report as per usual, and I’ll continue to tune into your next one even if it takes 10 months to complete 😂
Haha - you never know - that seems to be my speed of TRs! lol Thanks for having patience with me!

Definitely was not - it was 2 am for me when you posted. But that meant it gave me something enjoyable to read with my coffee this morning 😃

Glad the Ross story turned out well (at least for him - we can only assume it turned out well for the woman who lost her wallet)
I love having my morning coffee and reading TRs!! I really hope she got everything back. I wish we could have had a way to be sure.

Can’t wait to hear about the next trip!
Thanks so much! Hope to get started soon!

Thanks for coming back to finish this up!! Great TR as always!! Looking forward to hearing about the next one!!
Thanks so much! And thanks for having the patience for me to finish!

I thoroughly enjoyed your report and I'm so glad you were able to finish it! I love seeing how the girls have grown each year!
Thank you! They are getting too big - too fast!!

Loved your report! Your last day definitely had some bumps. So glad they all turned out well.
I’ll be here for your next adventure!
What's a TR if you don't have "bumps" right? lol Thanks so much for reading!!

Songbird76

After Splash, we took on the wildest ride in the wilderness.

View attachment 388654View attachment 388655View attachment 388656

Julia decided to get a Mickey Ice Cream so she waited on line. The CM noticed her B-Day button and gave it her free! So sweet!

View attachment 388657

We took a break from the heat and watched Mickey’s Philarmagic.

View attachment 388658View attachment 388659View attachment 388660

Ross and I were arguing about something. Actually I think we were just on each other's last nerve. So I told him to sit by himself for the show.

View attachment 388661

Of course, Ross being Ross manages to make friends during the show!

View attachment 388662
So, was that the "husband in the doghouse" section?

Songbird76

Back at POP, we headed right for the pools, and of course Hope wanted to swim in each one; so we started with the computer pool, then the bowling pin pool and finally ended up in Hippy Dippy.

View attachment 389268View attachment 389270View attachment 389271View attachment 389272View attachment 389273View attachment 389274View attachment 389277

View attachment 389269

It wasn’t the “last” day I had planned, but it was actually really nice and enjoyable. It would nice not to have to worry about getting a bus back to the resort or fearing missing the TE, so I was really able to relax – something I NEVER do on our last day of WDW. It was a satisfying feeling not to have to worry about any shenanigans. Little did I know what was happing over at EPCOT…
Ross can't make his own fastpasses?

Figment Forever

Original Poster

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I love your reports, I like your style of wit, compassion, humour and honesty, it's great to see the girls grow every year and I swear Ross should have his own blog written by you of course, 'The adventures of Ross - never a dull moment' 😂
Thank you so much! Oh yes, Ross is definitely blog material. lol

Sounds like another fun abut trip, I’ll be there similar times to you I’m september, I’m not sure how it’s going to be end so our plan is just to eat our way through all the snacks 😂
Thanks for following along! Enjoy your trip in September and please say hi if you see us!!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
My Pre-Trip Report for September 2019.

PrincessJasmyn

We were all starving (a Dole Whip only lasts so long), so we got Hope some chicken from the Electric Umbrella and then made our way over to WS to eat around the world. We managed to have "a few" snack credits left. lol

View attachment 389038View attachment 389040View attachment 389041View attachment 389042View attachment 389043View attachment 389044View attachment 389045View attachment 389046View attachment 389047View attachment 389048

As an Australian, there is SO much wrong with this sign hahahah :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom