Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I didn't so thanks for the share! I'm excited that the Dec 5th date has come out for the second ride though because it's close enough to the opening that a lot of people will likely choose to wait and do both rides together.

Rista1313

Original Poster
I didn't so thanks for the share! I'm excited that the Dec 5th date has come out for the second ride though because it's close enough to the opening that a lot of people will likely choose to wait and do both rides together.

I was thinking that same thing... I wouldn't want to go in December for anything!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Not this year! But I will say that our Christmas week trip was really fun. We didn't really do much outside of EMH and fastpasses, and we only stayed a couple days, but it was still a great trip. In September last year I kept saying "holy cow, I can see the sidewalk!!!" LOL

Rista1313

Original Poster
Not this year! But I will say that our Christmas week trip was really fun. We didn't really do much outside of EMH and fastpasses, and we only stayed a couple days, but it was still a great trip. In September last year I kept saying "holy cow, I can see the sidewalk!!!" LOL

Seeing the sidewalk is good!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Nope nope nope! When I was younger this wouldn't have been an issue.. now I have no patience... and hubby is clausterphobic and has even less patience!

I'm not claustrophobic but I don't enjoy crowds and my ex who was on that trip really doesn't do well in them. But.... When that little girl's face lit up with wonder and awe, I'd walk to the ends of the earth for that look. Which is why we keep going back to Disney, which isn't really my thing.

Dave B

How did it go?
Everything went smooth, I was able to get FoP every single day of the trip ( all 9 days ), with the exception of one night that we wanted to get Slinky Dog at Night. That exception was by choice, though. If I wanted FoP, I could have had it, but we didn't get to ride Slinky Dog at night on our last trip and really wanted to do that this trip. We are so excited.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Everything went smooth, I was able to get FoP every single day of the trip ( all 9 days ), with the exception of one night that we wanted to get Slinky Dog at Night. That exception was by choice, though. If I wanted FoP, I could have had it, but we didn't get to ride Slinky Dog at night on our last trip and really wanted to do that this trip. We are so excited.

Thank you!!! I'm not going for FoP i don't think. I'll measure my little one tonight but I'm pretty sure she's only around 43". So this is all good news for me!!

Dave B

Thank you!!! I'm not going for FoP i don't think. I'll measure my little one tonight but I'm pretty sure she's only around 43". So this is all good news for me!!
Yeah everything else was pretty easy, The Slinky Dog we got is our second day of the trip and we could have booked it for anytime of the day, we tweaked our plans last night and cancelled FoP for a couple days and added MK, we were able to get Seven Dwarfs mine for both the days

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
Yeah everything else was pretty easy, The Slinky Dog we got is our second say of the trip and we could have booked it for anytime of the day, we tweaked our plans last night and cancelled FoP for a couple days and added MK, we were able to get Seven Dwarfs mine for both the days

Sounds promising! I have to wait until Friday morning to book mine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom