News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

britain

This thread has ground to a halt as far as pertinent Galaxy's Edge info is concerned, and likely won't change until RotR opens.

How to recommend a lock?

Magic Feather

Ummm. Hope this is a bad rumour.

Lol how does that even work? Like how is Disneyland’s behind WDW when they’ve theoretically had more time to work things out?
I have heard a lot about trouble shooting at WDW. I wish I could say the same for DL.
Not completely verifying this yet, just saying that it lines up.

Nirya

I have heard a lot about trouble shooting at WDW. I wish I could say the same for DL.
Not completely verifying this yet, just saying that it lines up.

Even if WDW was doing more troubleshooting, you’d think that would help the DL version as well, unless both teams aren’t communicating for some reason.

Or it could mean the DL team really has no idea what’s going on right now, which wouldn’t be shocking considering their reactions to the low attendance, but still.

TROR

Doesn’t California have stricter laws or something?
This isn't the only reason I could think of, but I was still under the impression the problem was only regarding the signal of the ride vehicles. Is that not the case? What even is the problem with the ride in the first place?

maybe DL had to destroy something already built to fix it, while DHS being three months behind, didn't need to as it was not built yet?
If the rumor is right, I find this to be a really solid theory.

mickEblu

This isn't the only reason I could think of, but I was still under the impression the problem was only regarding the signal of the ride vehicles. Is that not the case? What even is the problem with the ride in the first place?

If the rumor is right, I find this to be a really solid theory.

I think the problem is that they have a lot of different components going on with this ride system and they can’t get the thing to work for more than 5 minutes with something.

mickEblu

I wonder why Disney would want to announce in July that ROTR isn’t opening up for months? That would just tell more people not to come. If they re announcing a date for DL tomorrow I’d imagine it’s opening soon. Unless they re just counting on their unblocked APs in September to carry them to the ROTR opening.

Nirya

I wonder why Disney would want to announce in July that ROTR isn’t opening up for months? That would just tell more people not to come. If they re announcing a date for DL tomorrow I’d imagine it’s opening soon. Unless they re just counting on their unblocked APs in September to carry them to the ROTR opening.

Unblocked APs were packing the parks in the months prior to SWL opening. I don’t doubt that it happens again just because that’s the nature of the beast Disney has created.

JD2000

Disney may believe people would then stop waiting and come twice?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Who says Disney is officially announcing anything about ROTR before D23? I take that info in the tweet of "real soon" to mean that we'll likely get an update at D23.

If anything I'd imagine they'd announce the same thing they always have about ROTR, "coming later this year" at D23 next month. D23 happens the week before DHS opens their SW:GE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom