has any one noticed that the Millennium Falcon at WDW is wrong..

bjlc57

Original Poster
has any one noticed that for the last few movies and at WDW the
Millennium Falcon
shown at Disney is incorrect.. the falcon has or had a round Satellite dish.. and the one at WDW has a oblong dish on the top..

epcotisbest

has any one noticed that for the last few movies and at WDW the
Millennium Falcon
shown at Disney is incorrect.. the falcon has or had a round Satellite dish.. and the one at WDW has a oblong dish on the top..

F12C52E4-8BCA-4960-8260-C886BDBC1F37.jpeg

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

I've noticed something else...You see the Falcon sitting outside before you enter the attraction...However, in the pre-show Chewie is bringing it in to land for Hondo.......I'm confused are we to think he had moved it? or had Chewie been using before hand as shown here in the clip.

NateD1226

How dare Disney! I am absolutely furious! Who cares if it is the new version! It makes me so mad that Disney would change a historic item in the Star Wars Universe! I rode the ride and now I can't stop thinking about it! UGH DISNEY! You had ONE job! You are making all the nerds like me super mad! Disney should have never ever bought the company! Disney is always buying things and ruining them for nerds like us. Shame on you Disney!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:🤬🤬

😉

drod1985

What’s funny is that the Falcon dish *is* wrong, but not for the reasons OP states.

Yes, Lando knocked the original dish off in ROTJ.

Yes in TFA/TLJ it was replaced with a rectangular dish.

But...during TLJ a TIE Fighter shot the rectangular dish off in the crystal caves of Crait. The new dish for TROS hasn’t been seen clearly yet, but is rumored to be more triangular in shape.

FettFan

I've noticed something else...You see the Falcon sitting outside before you enter the attraction...However, in the pre-show Chewie is bringing it in to land for Hondo.......I'm confused are we to think he had moved it? or had Chewie been using before hand as shown here in the clip.

I'm still ed that there is a character called "Hondo", which is either a glaringly obvious a portmanteau of "Han" and "Lando" (because Disney sucks at naming Star Wars things*) or a shout out to the Great One, John Wayne.

51AzKokhsEL._SY445_.jpg

I guess Disney didn't want to shell out the money for a likeness of Harrison Ford or Billy Dee Williams, so they created a brand new alien that I guess owns the Falcon now that Han is dead, despite the fact that RoS shows that Lando obviously has it now.

*they created a bipedal lobster and named him "Scissorpunch". Because get it? GET IT?

He doesn't get it, Ty! He doesn't get it!

drod1985

I guess Disney didn't want to shell out the money for a likeness of Harrison Ford or Billy Dee Williams, so they created a brand new alien that I guess owns the Falcon now that Han is dead, despite the fact that RoS shows that Lando obviously has it now

1) Hondo wasn’t created for GE, he was created for The Clone Wars cartoon. He’s a popular character in extended media.
2) Hondo doesn’t own the Falcon, Chewie does. Chewie struck a deal with Hondo to score some Coaxium (hyper fuel) for the Resistance
3) Lando may be on the Falcon in TROS, but this land and ride take place before TROS.

FettFan

1) Hondo wasn’t created for GE, he was created for The Clone Wars cartoon. He’s a popular character in extended media.
2) Hondo doesn’t own the Falcon, Chewie does. Chewie struck a deal with Hondo to score some Coaxium (hyper fuel) for the Resistance
3) Lando may be on the Falcon in TROS, but this land and ride take place before TROS.

The fact that his name is “Hondo” shows someone was scraping the bottom of the creativity barrel.

Can’t wait til we meet Lukleya or the evil Grand Moff Vardkin.

Janir

Hondo existed in Star Wars universe b4 Disney got a hold of Star Wars from 'ole Uncle George.
As time moves forward in the cinematic universe SWGE will get updates. That was the intent of SWGE being considered Cannon. What happen in cannon will be reflected in SWGE.
As for the "Radar dish" mentioned being potentially triangular in TRoS, that's a good question. If its truly different, then how soon will the SWGE get updated, once the movie releases? Few weeks after? Or is it not actually being changed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom