MARVEL Super Hero Academy - What's your opinion?

DCLcruiser

Original Poster
We are considering a cruise with friends that have a 4 year old who loves Spider-Man. We are looking at Bahamas cruises on either Magic or Dream. Unfortunately, Dream does not have the Marvel play space, instead they got Star Wars. I've been on Magic, Wonder and Fantasy, so I get the pros/cons of each ship, but never cared about the Oceaneer Youth Club.

Marvel day-at-Sea is NOT an option.

Questions:

1) Thoughts on this play space for a 4 year old?
2) Which characters are showcased in the MARVEL Super Hero Academy? (I see mentions of Captain America and Thor on Magic).

Club Cooloholic

We are considering a cruise with friends that have a 4 year old who loves Spider-Man. We are looking at Bahamas cruises on either Magic or Dream. Unfortunately, Dream does not have the Marvel play space, instead they got Star Wars. I've been on Magic, Wonder and Fantasy, so I get the pros/cons of each ship, but never cared about the Oceaneer Youth Club.

Marvel day-at-Sea is NOT an option.

Questions:

1) Thoughts on this play space for a 4 year old?
2) Which characters are showcased in the MARVEL Super Hero Academy? (I see mentions of Captain America and Thor on Magic).
If he is a big marvel fan then go with Magic, it's kind of Iron Man focused, and but honestly they don't do the academy stuff all the time, but there is an Iron Man interactive game they can play whenever. I will say that Dream had the old Disney infinity game with tons of marvel figures and Magic did not.
Long story short my son loved both of them, I preferred the Magic one as it seemed better lit and just laid out better.

DCLcruiser

Original Poster
If he is a big marvel fan then go with Magic, it's kind of Iron Man focused, and but honestly they don't do the academy stuff all the time, but there is an Iron Man interactive game they can play whenever. I will say that Dream had the old Disney infinity game with tons of marvel figures and Magic did not.
Long story short my son loved both of them, I preferred the Magic one as it seemed better lit and just laid out better.
Thank you. Now to see which dates fit everyone's schedule :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom