Which is more likely to sell out MNSSHP or DAHMK

cjack300zx

We will be going to Disney World the 3rd week of September 2019 and most likely attending both Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Disney After Hours Magic Kingdom. My question is which one of these two events is more likely to sell out? Normally that week is considered to be a not too busy week for Disney but it is also just a couple of weeks after Galaxy Edge opens.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
We will be going to Disney World the 3rd week of September 2019 and most likely attending both Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Disney After Hours Magic Kingdom. My question is which one of these two events is more likely to sell out? Normally that week is considered to be a not too busy week for Disney but it is also just a couple of weeks after Galaxy Edge opens.
Looking back historically very few of the AH events sell out. The only time this year where there have been consistent sell outs has been during spring break.

I am doing the MNSSHP on 9/22 and 9/29 as well as the AH on 9/26. So it should be fun.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I'd put money on MNSSHP being more likely to be selling out. It continues to draw consistently and people dont tire of the event. The AH events are getting more popular since guests see them as a way to do more with less crowds in attendance so I can see it catching up in popularity.

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

We attended MNSSHP last Sept 18th. (3rd week on a Tues) and it was packed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom