Why am I not allowed to reply on the political chat?

ParkPeeker

Original Poster

Can someone explain why this is?

SteveBrickNJ

thank you, it's 100

that's too much :/
It's not really much...100. Come over to the games forum and post some answers on there. Go to the Chit Chat forum and introduce yourself. People are friendly and you can rack up some posts quickly.
My game on the Games Forum is called "Cut the Word / Add a Word"

One person has posted:

big / mac

The next person posts;

big / deal

The next person posts:

raw / deal

The next person posts:

raw / fish

The next person posts:

fish / fry

and so on.....and so on....and so on

It's easy....It's fun. You'll hit 100 posts in no time. Plenty of other games over there too.

Last edited:

ParkPeeker

Original Poster
It's not really much...100. Come over to the games forum and post some answers on there. Go to the Chit Chat forum and introduce yourself. People are friendly and you can rack up some posts quickly.
My game on the Games Forum is called "Cut the Word / Add a Word"
I guess not but that thread moves fast and some are already starting to respond some of my thoughts about earlier posts. I feel like my responses will be irrelevant by then lol. I also don't want to spend too much time on here because of other things I have to do (I'm a procrastinator lol)

Thanks though, wonderful suggestion

SteveBrickNJ

I guess not but that thread moves fast and some are already starting to respond some of my thoughts about earlier posts. I feel like my responses will be irrelevant by then lol. I also don't want to spend too much time on here because of other things I have to do (I'm a procrastinator lol)

Thanks though, wonderful suggestion
So let me get this straight....
wdwmagic's system let you post something on that thread....but now you can't go back and participate in the discussion?
Did I get that correct? o_O

SteveBrickNJ

@ParkPeeker
A poster on that thread jokingly wants to know if you are a Republican...a Democrat....or a Libertarian?
I want to know if I should refer to you as "he said" or "she said"
BTW you are fast approaching 50 posts.:D

ParkPeeker

Original Poster
@ParkPeeker
A poster on that thread jokingly wants to know if you are a Republican...a Democrat....or a Libertarian?
I want to know if I should refer to you as "he said" or "she said"
BTW you are fast approaching 50 posts.:D
I tend to side with liberals, so technically a Democrat? I haven't really looked into that third one :p
I try not to get into politics lm f ao. But I thought maybe I should start taking a deeper dive

and he

and yea I am but I'm gunna leave to be responsible for a few hours :p

SteveBrickNJ

I tend to side with liberals, so technically a Democrat? I haven't really looked into that third one :p
I try not to get into politics lm f ao. But I thought maybe I should start taking a deeper dive

and he

and yea I am but I'm gunna leave to be responsible for a few hours :p
OK re. that you have to go be responsible.
Yet... What does " I'm f ao" mean?o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom