Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
You don’t need an email to register, you just need to see the information in time. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog, for example, as well as any tracking threads around.
Thank you!
I see you posted this on the other thread about a possible preview for AP to GE.
Do you know exactly on which website (WDW, AP?) or which link do I use?
I appreciate it! 🙂

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Another question: anybody knows if they'll allow AP resort guests to reserve first and then all Passholders like they do for Moonlight Magic?

Sorry and thank you!
I've never done this before 😜

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you!
I see you posted this on the other thread about a possible preview for AP to GE.
Do you know exactly on which website (WDW, AP?) or which link do I use?
I appreciate it! 🙂

I would expect there to be a link on the AP site (or pages). I know for DVC it come up on the DVC site once details are released, and you can register from there.

There is a link in the article on the Disney Parks Blog to an AP benefits page. Not sure if anything is there yet, a “coming soon” page or link.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I would expect there to be a link on the AP site (or pages). I know for DVC it come up on the DVC site once details are released, and you can register from there.

There is a link in the article on the Disney Parks Blog to an AP benefits page. Not sure if anything is there yet, a “coming soon” page or link.
Thank you!
I'll be looking all over official Disney sites, I wouldn't want to miss this.

One of the things I like the most about these Forums, is how fast you learn about news like these and how helpful people like you can be. Thanks! 😉

Princess Leia

Good to know I’m not the only crazy person that’ll see both this year lol.
I’m her case, she planned her anniversary trip to Disneyland before the opening date was announced. It ended up being a happy accident that she and her husband got to go.

This trip though, if it happens, is either going to be Disney or Uni. There’s a pet of me fighting for Uni since they have a ‘Buy two days, get three free’ promotion. Waking up at 4:30 to ensure getting to DHS by the opening of 6 doesn’t sound that fun. I would totally do it, don’t get me wrong, but I might be able to enjoy Uni a little more.

We’ll see.

Mike S

I’m her case, she planned her anniversary trip to Disneyland before the opening date was announced. It ended up being a happy accident that she and her husband got to go.

This trip though, if it happens, is either going to be Disney or Uni. There’s a pet of me fighting for Uni since they have a ‘Buy two days, get three free’ promotion. Waking up at 4:30 to ensure getting to DHS by the opening of 6 doesn’t sound that fun. I would totally do it, don’t get me wrong, but I might be able to enjoy Uni a little more.

We’ll see.
Florida resident or no? I’d say do both if you can.

Princess Leia

Florida resident or no? I’d say do both if you can.
Unfortunately we live in the currently rainforest temperate state of Ohio (it’s bad, our area has gotten more rain than Seattle this year).

The only thing making me a little nervous about this potential trip is the crowd situation. What IoA is going through with Hagrid is intense, and I feel like SWGE is going to be similar.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Unfortunately we live in the currently rainforest temperate state of Ohio (it’s bad, our area has gotten more rain than Seattle this year).

The only thing making me a little nervous about this potential trip is the crowd situation. What IoA is going through with Hagrid is intense, and I feel like SWGE is going to be similar.
Or worse! Unfortunately 😳

Phicinfan

First I too live in Oh, and I have spare swim fins and snorkles if you need one, I got them bulk from Amazon ;)

I agree with the other poster, I think SWGE will be worse than what you see with Hagrid ride, and probably as bad as HP was.

drod1985

It'd be a critical error of enormous proportions if TDO allowed GE's opening to look anything like Hagrid's. Considering the apparent successes of DL's GE opening I'd be surprised if that's not mirrored and/or improved upon at DHS. As @MisterPenguin said, they've already got the system for a virtual queue in place at DL, it'd make no sense not to replicate it for DHS as well.

Princess Leia

How early do we think buses will be running that first week? If the park opens at 6, would the buses start at 5?

And if so, that would probably mean that 4 AM would be the best time to get to the bus loading area, to ensure getting on the first bus out.

This is just based off of my experience watching a bus get filled at 6 AM to go to AK.

MrPromey

"first come, first serve basis"

Get ready for the wave of complaints about websites that break, couldn't get through, "i tried and couldn't get in", etc etc

When will they learn... stop with the 'first in' junk.

Don't forget my favorite - all dates fully booked before all special link emails are sent out - meaning some guests chance to reserve were gone before they were even given an opportunity to try for it!

MrPromey

You don’t need an email to register, you just need to see the information in time. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog, for example, as well as any tracking threads around.

Is that always the case? I thought with the last one or two, there were targeted tracked links.

I'm only basing that on what I've heard from others because the last time, I tried, I heard about it here and it was full at that point. They didn't send my email until the following day so it didn't end up mattering either way for me.

MrPromey

Don't forget my favorite - all dates fully booked before all special link emails are sent out - meaning some guests chance to reserve were gone before they were even given an opportunity to try for it!

You know, in the distant past, if you got there early enough by car for certain kinds of things, you could park for free since nobody was manning the parking entrance booths or parking lots. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if they had people there to manage that overnight this time but if you really want to get a good jump on it, you might not want to rely on the schedule of WDW transportation to get you there early because I'm sure a lot of other people won't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom