Frozen 2 to be released November 22nd, 2019

jt04

Frozenstrom needs to be bulldozed and a proper E ticket attraction built for Frozen. It’s to short, old, smelly and ridiculously bumpy.

It was all those and worse before the overlay.

In any case, if Frozen gets an E Ticket (and judging by the trailer it just might) it will be at the Magic Kingdom. Bookmark it.

jt04

Closing in on 10 million views.

Better be greenlighting a whole Frozen land in DHS...

It would be the MK if ever approved.

DHS is 'landlocked' and the backstory is Hollywood.

Fantasyland is rooted in European folklore and has tons of room for expansion.

RunningKoen

Several breakdown videos of the trailer are already online on youtube. Some of them point out details I missed. Reviewing the teaser trailer with the ' new' information of the trailer makes one solid marketing strategy.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It would be the MK if ever approved.

DHS is 'landlocked' and the backstory is Hollywood.

Fantasyland is rooted in European folklore and has tons of room for expansion.

DHS already has the fantasy of:
  • talking muppets and toys
  • ghosts (ToT)
  • princesses (Disney Jr. and Frozen Sing-along and Ariel and Belle)
  • magical artifacts (Indy)
  • Space Opera that includes a magical 'force'
  • entering a Mickey cartoon
In fact, it has all of MK's Fantasyland showing up in Fantasmic!

Also, in fact, in Paris, Frozen Land is going in the resort's studios parc and not their Disneyland.

Also also, in fact, it is Fantasyland that is mostly locked in by pre-existing attractions and unsuitable land, while DHS has a lot of back lot to renovate as well as 90 acres of attachable land to the West (the direction of the new parking lot).

RunningKoen

Also, in fact, in Paris, Frozen Land is going in the resort's studios parc and not their Disneyland.

Disneyland Paris itself is also ' locked in by pre-existing attractions and unsuitable land' to have a full Frozen Land, while their WDS has a lot of free space.

WDS is close to DLP than DHS to Epcot by the way ;-) It doesnt matter where they put the Frozen area.

jt04

• ghosts (ToT)

Also also, in fact, it is Fantasyland that is mostly locked in by pre-existing attractions and unsuitable land, while DHS has a lot of back lot to renovate as well as 90 acres of attachable land to the West (the direction of the new parking lot).

We are in complete disagreement. Let's leave it at that.

jt04

• ghosts (ToT)

Just imagined the frozen castle next to ToT and cringed. 😬

😂

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Probably because it wasn’t a production produced by Marvel Studios.
No, because it’s not part of the MCU. Only films in the MCU get the animated Marvel MCU logo showing all the MCU characters, this started in 2016. With now there also being the Stan Lee homage one.

Others get the standard flipbook animated Marvel logo with the comic book characters, the same one with different variations being used since 2008.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

No, because it’s not part of the MCU. Only films in the MCU get the animated Marvel MCU logo showing all the MCU characters, this started in 2016. With now there also being the Stan Lee homage one.

Others get the standard flipbook animated Marvel logo with the comic book characters, the same one with different variations being used since 2008.
Marvel and Marvel Studios are two different entities.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Marvel and Marvel Studios are two different entities.
Yes I’m aware, I’m not sure your point.

This is the type of intro they used. It’s the same one they used for Iron Man in 2008 and most of the MCU movies until 2011 but instead they said Marvel Studios.

In 2016 they started changing the MCU intros up to differentiate them from other non-MCU (Marvel Entertainment) produced films.

Tony Perkis

Yes I’m aware, I’m not sure your point.

This is the type of intro they used. It’s the same one they used for Iron Man in 2008 and most of the MCU movies until 2011 but instead they said Marvel Studios.

In 2016 they started changing the MCU intros up to differentiate them from other non-MCU (Marvel Entertainment) produced films.

The point being, don’t gather your knowledge of production company based simply on the opening credit. It’s a bad metric to base your information on.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
The point being, don’t gather your knowledge of production company based simply on the opening credit. It’s a bad metric to base your information on.
I’m sorry? I’m not basing any info of production companies just on an opening credit. I replied to a joke post from Penguin stating they used the non-MCU Marvel logo at the beginning of Dark Phoenix, that is all.

Chill out dude.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom