News New Signature Restaurant for Japan Pavilion - Takumi-Tei

jaklgreen

Yeah I think its a good move to offer something unique like Wagyu. But will it be the real stuff - that's the question.

Yes, it will be. I do the Hibachi Experience during the F&WF every year and we get serves real Wagyu, with the certification. They are very proud of it.

note2001

I wish they would have went with an attraction instead. They've already got 3 restaurants in this pavilion. Why do they need another one?

There's $$$ in dining and people always need another meal.

I agree with you, the pavilion is all dining and shopping. A wonderful koi pond is about the only thing I find interesting here since Miyuki left. :(

MickeyMouse10

There's $$$ in dining and people always need another meal.

I agree with you, the pavilion is all dining and shopping. A wonderful koi pond is about the only thing I find interesting here since Miyuki left. :(

That's true about the $$$. Perhaps they could put in an IP ride. They have to do something either here or in the UK. Or else people will have a long walk between "Ratatouille" and the next ride.

Flynnwriter

I wish they would have went with an attraction instead. They've already got 3 restaurants in this pavilion. Why do they need another one?

I would have taken any of the long rumored ones. "Godzilla", "Mt Fuji", "the Bullet Train" or "Meet the World", which is reminiscent of American Adventure.
It’s not a restaurant or an attraction scenario. Mitsukoshi, Japan’s premier retailer pays for and operates the restaurant with an agreement with Disney. We’d all like a new ride, but that’s all would be Disney’s cash.

Last edited:

I am Timmy

Does anyone think the dining plan will be accepted here? As of now, the article says not accepted, but it's early days and I know that tends to change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom