News PHOTO - Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 coming to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Cmdr_Crimson

I'll now be having nightmares LOL!
Nightmares?....Really? You haven't seen her "Other' Versions...

Spooky Spectramen Face...
EPV0019.sized.jpg

And then there's the "I got hit in the face with a Shovel"
3106179033_f00739581f_b.jpg

Kman101

Not able to share anything more with confidence, unfortunately.

I'd be surprised if they expanded instead of cutting ... wonder who else could be popping up? No one's really springing to my mind. Isn't Jessie being cut for Bo? But shouldn't Bo be a movie promo m&g? I'm slightly confused ... but what else is new? lol

Piebald

It looks better as they have made her look as good as her design in the film..Now can we please see updates for Buzz, Woody and Jessie horrid versions they always look like they suffered Walleye Vision..
toy-story-characters-16x9.jpg
Someone on here did an amazing photoshop of Woody and Buzz and "fixed" them. I'm too lazy to search for it, but Disney probably could have done it very easily. It wasnt far fetched at all.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Looked to be an issue with that one performer - the one posted by the same account a few minutes afterwards (with a shift change) had a much better fit, less wrinkles on the neck.

Not sure of the name but it sounds like Costuming should have a "neck sock" to pad out the neck area to prevent this. One designed to wick away heat while providing some padding, just a suggestion. NeckSockTM; a patent pending product by Magicart87.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom