Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Jimmy Thick

Tracker gets probably 10 million views a month, multiply that by 2 cents, and that explains the Vlogger phenomenon right now.

LOL where did you get those figures? Youtube does not pay anything close to that unless you have a direct contract with Youtube to produce content, which you can make serious cash, if people have an ad blocker your main source of revenue is gone.

For example, and I've used it before in the past, my son has an extremely popular Youtube channel and he hasn't made any new videos in a long time yet still gets cheques an an almost monthly basis. He had over 22 million views from his videos last month and brought in just under 2k last month. Sometimes the cheques are more sometimes they are less if you're depending on Youtube for wealth based on views or ad revenue you might want to consider another line of work. Like McDonalds.

KBLovedDisney

Now that Jenn is pregnant they may need to back on some of their going out videos, so they will have to get creative, do more home videos, and more of just Tim. I love their videos and look forward to virtually meeting their little one.
Or they can show others that are dealing with pregnancy how they handle Disney vacations.

ABQ

Now that Jenn is pregnant they may need to back on some of their going out videos, so they will have to get creative, do more home videos, and more of just Tim. I love their videos and look forward to virtually meeting their little one.
I hope they do get more creative, because just following other's trends is exactly the opposite of creativity. Though just reading the price tags at every merch location is also not very creative. Out of all the vloggers that are scheduled to fill up Galaxy's Edge in DLR this weekend, Tim's latest #hosted gig will be one I'm sure to opt out of. The #hosted event after event pushes him and wife further away from anything I can relate to, which is unfortunate.

SirWillow

LOL where did you get those figures? Youtube does not pay anything close to that

It was an old post you were replying to, but I get a pretty big laugh sometimes at how much money some people think YouTube advertising pays.

At current rates, it's around $1 for every 300-400 views (assuming that you qualify to be monetized), so somewhere around $0.0025 to $0.0033 per view (yes, that's around 1/4 to 1/3 of a cent), and I've seen numbers lower than that at times. It can fluctuate depending on what kind of audience you are appealing to and what advertisers want to be associated with your type of product, but that's a pretty average estimate.

Which is why a very large number of youtubers use patreon, merchandise and other outside sources for funding- far more stable, predictable, and actually earns a lot more money typically than the ads on YouTube do.

Jewels0621

I hope they do get more creative, because just following other's trends is exactly the opposite of creativity. Though just reading the price tags at every merch location is also not very creative. Out of all the vloggers that are scheduled to fill up Galaxy's Edge in DLR this weekend, Tim's latest #hosted gig will be one I'm sure to opt out of. The #hosted event after event pushes him and wife further away from anything I can relate to, which is unfortunate.
i like knowing the pr
I happen to like knowing the prices

DisneyDoctor

All these vloggers get rich of all the people watching their videos. Tim Tracker puts out 5 videos a week, each getting a million views. He is probably making 5-10 grand a month. Plus, they set up a PO Box and people actually send them gifts. Coffee machines, shirts, trading pins, etc etc. Then, because they unofficially advertise for the parks, Sea World and Universal get them into their parks for special events. I wish I lived in Florida and could make money by going to parks everyday.
That’s not even close to the truth, but okay. A quick survey of his channel shows he pulls around 150-200k views per video. He like makes 20K per month as well.

YouTubers make stupid money. I don’t think people realize just how lucrative they have it.

Giovanni

Other than The Tim Tracker, is anyone aware of any youtube vloggers that live in Florida, and vlog the parks on a regular basis?

I watch adam the woo and justin scarred, and am looking for more - any suggestions?

thanks!
Check out Cory Meets World, he's the best and most down to earth out there.

SirWillow

Reminder that TimTracker put out a video nearly every day for literally a decade to reach this level. The vast majority of Vloggers will never see anything like this level of fame and money.

Absolute truth here. Over 10 years of hard work. Over 99% of youtubers will never make a penny off of their videos. To think it's "easy" and a get rich quick thing is just utter and complete ignorance.

@Phil12 Even for those rare few that get a video to go viral, the truth is that even if they have one, they won't have made a cent off of it. If they don't have 1000 subs and over 4000 hours of views in the year before, they won't make a cent off of that video. Maybe you should actually talk to people who do and have done YouTube to get some truths about what's involved instead of making silly assumptions. :cool:

JohnD

I've seen vloggers around WDW with their phones on poles or whatever. I'm surprised they could get in with those things. I was in a queue for SDD several months back and a guy in a wheelchair was vlogging in front of me while waiting. I realize he has an audience. It just looks weird seeing someone talk into a camera not having a conversation with anyone else around.

Jimmy Thick

It is all about engagement now and demographics, since your son hasn't posted a video in a long time, his engagement dropped, The trackers have very high engagement and subs. Plus they are seeing much more than 20 million views a month.

Le what?

tt.jpg

Phil12

@Phil12 Even for those rare few that get a video to go viral, the truth is that even if they have one, they won't have made a cent off of it. If they don't have 1000 subs and over 4000 hours of views in the year before, they won't make a cent off of that video. Maybe you should actually talk to people who do and have done YouTube to get some truths about what's involved instead of making silly assumptions. :cool:
It's really not too difficult:

Darth Figment

Tim tracker and DFBGiude are my go to , but DSNY Newscast is pretty good to. Cant go wrong with plane old disney parks vlog either . Theres alot out there , just gotta find the ones you like

willtravel

I enjoy watching Beth from Streaming the Magic. I think she has a great voice and personality. And she does not have diarrhea of the mouth when she is on attraction, or even when she is just walking around. Nothing more annoying is a Vlogger talking constantly when I am trying to hear (enjoy) what is being said or not said on an attraction. There is one I just can't watch anymore. But I think she does a great job. JMO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom