Margaritaville Resort Orlando

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
FEBRUARY HAPPENING'S

Thank You, Next” Valentine’s Day Party

It’s a new year with new possibilities! Calling everyone who has some relationship baggage to unload (you know who you are!) and is ready to say “Thank You, Next” at Margaritaville Hotel Orlando’s ultimate (not-your-average) after-Valentine’s Day party. On February 16, bring a photo or small item that reminds you of your ex to add to the festive fire. A portion of the proceeds from the party will go to the Osceola County Fire Department for their favorite charity. And who knows, maybe they’ll show up to help fuel the fire! All attendees will have a chance to win a two-night stay at The Hotel at Margaritaville Resort Orlando to celebrate a new year, and maybe even a new love match!

Party Details
  • Saturday, February 16
  • 6:30-8:30pm
  • On Vacation restaurant at The Hotel at Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Visit us on Facebook to RSVP and more details for the first annual “Thank You, Next” event!

Valentine’s Day/Presidents Day Weekend Package

Margaritaville Resort Orlando invites you and your special someone to celebrate Valentine’s Day in a perpetual vacation state of mind. Enjoy all of the resort’s island-inspired amenities including dinner at Euphoria, an up-scale dining experience, a bottle of champagne with dinner, and a couples massage at St. Somewhere Spa. This Valentine’s Day, save by booking 3 nights and get the 4th night free at the Margaritaville Hotel or in a Margaritaville Cottage.

To book your weekend getaway, click here.

For special offers on booking a Margaritaville Cottage, please click here.

Big Game Party, Margaritaville Style

The biggest game of the year is right around the corner and you’re invited to celebrate at On Vacation, Euphoria,and Salty Rim Bar & Grill, all located at Margaritaville Hotel Orlando. Spend the day making your way around the hotel for an array of game day specials, including a 5 for $25 Landshark bucket of beer and wings by the pound ($14/lbs.), as well as a round of trivia and fun giveaways during the game. So, dig out your jersey, brush up on your team chant, round up your gameday friends and head to The Hotel at Margaritaville Resort Orlando on February 3 (times vary at locations).
  • On Vacation: Food and drink specials will be available from 11am-10pm
  • Euphoria: Drink specials will be available from 11am-12am and food specials from 5pm-10pm
  • Salty Rim Bar & Grill: Food and drink specials will be available from 11am until the Super Bowl ends (outside restaurant, weather permitting)

MARCH HAPPENING'S

A St. Patrick’s Day That Will Make Your Friends Green With Envy

On Sunday, March 17, On Vacation, located in the Margaritaville Hotel Orlando, will host a St. Patty’s Day event that will make you green with envy if missed! Partygoers can enjoy traditional fish & chips, signature green margaritas, and Jameson specials, all set to the sounds of live entertainment to keep the party rocking for hours.

“Marg Madness” At Margaritaville Hotel Orlando
While you can celebrate March Madness anywhere, you can only celebrate Marg Madness at The Hotel atMargaritaville Resort Orlando. What makes this special you ask? Cheering on your favorite team with pitchers of signature margaritas next to new friends made that day, while enjoying the ambiance of the islands and a fantastic stay and play promo. This March, sip and save with our “Marg Madness” promotion. Book 2 nights or more and receive a complimentary pitcher of a signature margarita or a bucket of beer. When you book 3 nights or more, receive a complimentary pitcher of a signature margarita or a bucket of beer per day for the length of your stay, PLUS a 4th night free! To book your slam dunk Marg Madness package, click here.

For special offers on booking a Margaritaville Cottage, please contact Rentyl by Margaritaville here.

MORE EXCITING UPDATES AT MARGARITAVILLE RESORT ORLANDO

Sip, Stroll And Savor At Sunset Walk At Margaritaville Resort Orlando

Margaritaville Resort Orlando’s shopping and dining district, Sunset Walk, has something for the entire family! Rock & Brew and BurgerFi are now open to fulfill your music, beer, and burger cravings. And if you’re there Wednesday-Sunday from 11am - 3pm, you could find yourself on-air live with DJ JD Spradlin on SiriusXM’s Radio Margaritaville station, now located at Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Be sure to keep an eye out for two new exciting names joining the lineup in the coming weeks, Bahama Buck’s and Ford’s Garage. In addition, this spring, an array of new dining, entertainment, and retail options will open their doors, including Bento Café, Café D'Avignon, Yeoman's Cask and Lion, Capone’s Coal Fire Pizza, Studio Movie Grill and Skechers. And it doesn’t stop there… more dining options will open this summer, including El Jefe Tequilas Cocina + Cantina, B.B. King's Blues Club and Lafayette’s Fish House and Music Hall. To learn more about what’s coming to Sunset Walk, click here.

Experience Unlimited Thrills & Chills At Island H2O Live! At Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Be among the first to experience first-of-its-kind water park technology, only at Margaritaville Resort Orlando. Island H2O Live! will unleash the power of pure play and enthusiasm with over 20 different slides and experiences, including a lazy river, wave pool, kids’ area, and a river raft ride for the whole family. Create a personal playlist on select slides, while capturing your experience on social media to make your include your friends at home in the live action. Click here to buy your annual pass today for a limited offer of $69.99 and save on an unforgettable year of #ThrillsandChills at Island H2O Live!

Owning Your Own Piece Of Paradise At The Cottages At Margaritaville Resort Orlando
The Cottages at Margaritaville Resort Orlando just released 187 island-inspired vacation cottages in the Paradise Cay neighborhood. Starting from the low $300,000’s, the Margaritaville Cottages are designed to transport homeowners into an island state of mind from the moment they step foot in their new home. The Cottages capture the charming look and feel of the Caribbean with vibrantly colored exteriors, open floor plans for easy entertaining, louvered shutters, and the choice of two to eight beautifully appointed bedrooms. Buyers will have their choice of single-family homes with varying elevations and unique décor packages. As an added benefit, owners may choose to rent their cottage when not in use. To learn more about owning your own piece of paradise, click here.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Jimmy Buffett kicked off his shoes and surprised guests with a pop-up concert at the new Margaritaville Hotel at Margaritaville Resort Orlando.

A whole resort resting on the theme of drowning one's sorrows in alcohol over screwing up a failed relationship. Nice.
No. A whole resort named after a song about drowning one's sorrows in alcohol over screwing up a failed relationship. The resort's theme is about living the relaxed beach/tropical lifestyle, with a few margaritas thrown in 😃

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I dig it. One big reservation is isolation though. This does not have the "blessing of size" as some famous old dude once said. Hard to transport yourself to the islands when you can see the vast expanse of Orlando proper out there.

I think I'd rather just stay at OKW if I'm honest.
But 192 is so lovely...

On a different note: I see the water park prices - but what are the room rates like?

I’m wondering if this could be the first in a wave of “middle class” offerings that are going to be designed for more budget conscious travelers that are being left behind by WDW and USO?
I would think that vacuum is going to increase?

Bartledvd

$90($70 during event) for a water park annual pass seems like outstanding value here in the uk i cant get access to just a swimming pool for under £250 a year no slides, rides or lazy rivers at them.

No Name

Clumsy name for the water park. Sounds more like an NBC play than a physical place. Granted I’ll be sure to check it out. Steve seems interested.

But 192 is so lovely...

On a different note: I see the water park prices - but what are the room rates like?

I’m wondering if this could be the first in a wave of “middle class” offerings that are going to be designed for more budget conscious travelers that are being left behind by WDW and USO?
I would think that vacuum is going to increase?

Nobody is traveling to Orlando specifically for cheaper offerings because they can get those back home. This is designed and marketed largely to compliment the main draws, as are most cheaper or smaller offerings in the area.

donaldtoo

Sorry to be a party pooper it it’s horrifying to see this junky mess that close to animal kingdom lodge.

Yep, apparently the original 48-ish square miles wasn’t enough of a “blessing of size”...but, who knew back then that 548 square miles would have been a more appropriate number...or, maybe, even 1048 square miles... 🤷‍♂️

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Clumsy name for the water park. Sounds more like an NBC play than a physical place. Granted I’ll be sure to check it out. Steve seems interested.

Nobody is traveling to Orlando specifically for cheaper offerings because they can get those back home. This is designed and marketed largely to compliment the main draws, as are most cheaper or smaller offerings in the area.

But you don’t get the climate at home...and it’s far less exotic in Indiana or Ohio. Are you sure the war on those that aren’t kinda DBags isn’t creating a “new” market?

Just a theory...

Margaritaville vibe doesn’t seem to be what bob is selling...is there a $120 “evening magic” waterpass?

No Name

Michael Eisner made a point of building up Walt Disney World to capture the markets of other nearby attractions so guests wouldn’t feel compelled to leave property. TPFKADMGMS (now DHS) was built to rival Universal, DAK was built to give people their animal fix to keep them from Busch Gardens and maybe SeaWorld, stuff like the WDW Speedway and Test Track captured the car and racing interest, Mission Space makes your head hurt more than the Kennedy Space Center, but hey, considering Disney’s overwhelming market share back then I’d say it worked quite well. Point being, if a significant new market emerges and Disney does not become the leader in it, assuming it wouldn’t undercut their current business, I would likely consider that a failure on Disney’s part.

You may have noticed we have sections on the forum such as "Universal Orlando" "Sea World" "Off-site Hotels, Dining, Shopping." The four is not exclusively Disney.

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, it’s just surprising because you don’t do articles for even the biggest Universal and SeaWorld news, so why this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom