WDS 4th new land

Remi0209

Original Poster
It’s clear with all the leaked construction plans that disney is keeping a spot open for an additional expantion on the right site of frozen land. Personaly I believe that its just an gap to big to be left unused, so I thing we’ll see an addition land opening after frozen and star wars. Maybe its zootopia or something else. Does anyone share my thoughts?

cjkeating

It’s clear with all the leaked construction plans that disney is keeping a spot open for an additional expantion on the right site of frozen land. Personaly I believe that its just an gap to big to be left unused, so I thing we’ll see an addition land opening after frozen and star wars. Maybe its zootopia or something else. Does anyone share my thoughts?

I think there are two or three expansion pads around the lake.

At a guess it'll take less time to fill them than the Epcot expansion pads. Maybe.

Timothy_Q

There's more than just one expansion pad

cjkeating

Disney never seem to do anything with land left for further expansion. Can't see WDS getting anything new for years after this.

I think that is a possibility for various reasons including the success of the expansion on visitor numbers, the economy and the health of the tourism industry.

It does however provide WDSP with plots to easily and quickly expand on when the moment is right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom