News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

MickeyMouse10

Ooooo yeah, those are some nice tracks you're laying down Disney. Go a little to the left a bit. Oh yeah... right there. That's good. Do it a little faster. YES, YES.... YESSSS, OHHHH DON'T STOP. You know where to put that track. Yes you do.

Mac Tonight

Ooooo yeah, those are some nice tracks you're laying down Disney. Go a little to the left a bit. Oh yeah... right there. That's good. Do it a little faster. YES, YES.... YESSSS, OHHHH DON'T STOP. You know where to put that track. Yes you do.
Judge-Judy-Opening-up-Laptop-Slowly.gif

GlacierGlacier

It’s not being installed all that fast. Steel coasters are a kit of parts and they routinely go up in a matter of months.
Yeah, it's not fast in regards to coaster construction.

People have been staring at a mound of dirt with a bunch of holes in it for months now (me included, on the edge of my seat for construction) and seeing recognizable shapes fly over the horizon at a much more visible construction pace is very, very satisfying.

tparris

Yeah, it's not fast in regards to coaster construction.

People have been staring at a mound of dirt with a bunch of holes in it for months now (me included, on the edge of my seat for construction) and seeing recognizable shapes fly over the horizon at a much more visible construction pace is very, very satisfying.
It is very nice to see this happen at this pace after it being just a pile of dirt for a year.

GlacierGlacier

Great photos

Looks like one of the first mid-course break runs are installed 🎉

Edit: removed the complaint about not being in the Tron thread because this was merged into the Tron thread. Thank you for your work, admins 👍

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom