Trip Report Clark & Ellen are headed on vacation! Alone!!! (Semi-Live) **Complete**

So, with many bumps in the road, along the way- and our 3rd ever trip anywhere alone, in many, many years- guess what??) Disney, the Beach? We are there!
This will be the longest trip, we have ever done alone since having kids.

Let’s just say- we need this!

I have 3 1/2 hours before I wake B up, and oh my gosh! Worse than waiting on Christmas!

A quick pic, of us, in September, last year, on a solo trip. 3 year olds. Basically.
85389EC6-C073-48FC-8E04-93F655F5534A.jpeg

I hate to ride in a car, B loves driving down- Thus the reason he is asleep and I am awake. He sleeps during the day and I stay awake. His hope is I will pass out and shut up and not complain.

With that said, if Life is a Highway - I wanna sleep all night long!

We also totally relate to the Griswolds, and you can bet that this will be played, full blast, as always as we depart!

Can you imagine if they made a Vacation movie with just Clark & Ellen? Lol

Hoping for a sunrise arrival again. This will be our shortest Disney trip ever at 4 days, but hey, still a Disney trip right? Looking very forward to laying on the beach for a Long time too. Day one Ft. Wilderness Cabins, then 3 days at Coronado-

KellBelle

Thanks again for sharing your fun with us! I am happy to hear the smoking was not so bad. I don't go until December, so maybe a few more bugs will be worked out by then, maybe not lol.. who knows! Sorry you had a flare up, glad to see it is getting better!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Thanks again for sharing your fun with us! I am happy to hear the smoking was not so bad. I don't go until December, so maybe a few more bugs will be worked out by then, maybe not lol.. who knows! Sorry you had a flare up, glad to see it is getting better!
Thanks for following! They need to be off the beaten path more, like most of them were before they changed it. People should not have to walk thru smoke if they don’t want to. Also the bag check thing. Entering back in line wasn’t that bad but we have APs so that line was shorter but bagcheck was backed up. Definitely need to tweak it.
2 1/2 hours until some kitty cuddles 😉
When I opened the door they all greeted me! Not too many cuddles but from my big girl- the other two are wired for 220. I guess excited we are home. They had to inspect every bag lol and they grew!

I wish I had the love bugs back... the back yard is full of mosquitoes. I so need whatever it is they use. How do you leave Florida and Georgia and come home to mosquitoes. 😑
I am glad for mountain well water. My hair has felt horrid. I would have to wash my hair in bottled water if I lived there.
5BA84A53-2957-4A91-9A2B-6227C291CB9C.jpeg
E185F5A8-AB1E-436A-B639-EF33AB5069C2.jpeg

Finally slowed down!
4E53EC02-EBB9-483D-B015-D6C718E3AE54.jpeg

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Thanks for your TR. I loved following along. As for the sharks....we catch them here at the beach all the time. They are babies. Humans are too big and not on the menu.
View attachment 373119
View attachment 373118
Nice! He used to catch a ton at the pier at Holden Beach. That didn’t bother me- in the surf I always wonder if Momma is around somewhere though.
Thanks for following :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom