Rumor Disneyland Tomorrowland Future - What to do?

We all know that Disney will have to do something with Tomorrowland soon, what do you want to see?

• Demo it and start over with a new theme.

• Demo it and start over with same theme.

• Demo everything but Space Mountain and keep same theme.

• Demo everything but Space Mountain but retheme the land.

• Remove only certain attractions but keep the same theme.

• Remove only certain attractions but retheme the land.

• Go retro and bring back '67 Tomorrowland.

• Don't touch Tomorrowland at all, leave everything the way it is, its my favorite land!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mickEblu

Good morning!

Yes but @marni1971 also was the first to say Tron was heading to the Subs/Autopia and NOT to Innoventions as everyone was speculating.

If Tron was simply a better built Rocket Rods, I don’t know why you’d need the huge subs area.

The “Marvel land is getting the cycle coaster” seems like the Capt America cycle coaster rumor from 2017. Might be true, but again seems a little old.

Mornin. Oh that’s right. Well maybe the show building starts and ends where the ride where the Subs Autopia are and then rest of the time you are weaving around TL? I would assume there has to be some interior portion of the ride or why even theme it to Tron?

truecoat

Good morning!

Yes but @marni1971 also was the first to say Tron was heading to the Subs/Autopia and NOT to Innoventions as everyone was speculating.

If Tron was simply a better built Rocket Rods, I don’t know why you’d need the huge subs area.

The “Marvel land is getting the cycle coaster” seems like the Capt America cycle coaster rumor from 2017. Might be true, but again seems a little old.
IIRC, the Cap cycle coaster was not going to be a TRON copy.

Mac Tonight

I literally said they should reuse the Rocket Rods/PM track for a Tron type ride... everyone laughed.

There are a few things I don't like about this "plan":
1) Inversions on Space Mountain? No thanks
2) Frozen... in Tomorrowland? No thanks
3) Tron Coaster being used for Avengers? No thanks

If anything I'd rather they use the Guardians of Epcot for the Avengers coaster. Even though I'm iffy on that too.

socalifornian

I literally said they should reuse the Rocket Rods/PM track for a Tron type ride... everyone laughed.

If anything I'd rather they use the Guardians of Epcot for the Avengers coaster. Even though I'm iffy on that too.
Hagrids feels like the most interesting coaster in the industry right now, marketing aside

mickEblu

If we do end up with the Troncket Rods, it would have to be a new build.

I’m ok with no inversions too. I’d like a couple more drops though.

Mac Tonight

Also this.
Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 1.15.54 PM.png

Mac Tonight

If we do end up with the Troncket Rods, it would have to be a new build.

I’m ok with no inversions too. I’d like a couple more drops though.
I wouldn't mind a new build for Troncket Rods. I think the kinetic energy would be great for the land. But it doesn't even need to be an attraction. Just seeing stuff whizzing by overhead would be awesome and something lacking in the current version.

mickEblu

Just that Martin is passing on having info about DL's Tron would be different than Lightcycles.
Which would lead me to believe he hasn't heard such talk. And the info from our mystery "AP who knows a janitor whose cousin is a bus driver" should be taken with a grain of salt.

That makes me believe the contrary or at face value that he just doesn’t want to confirm. Why would he acknowledge Tron plans for DL but not want to mention it was a clone if that was the case?

T.Will

Just that Martin is passing on having info about DL's Tron would be different than Lightcycles.
Which would lead me to believe he hasn't heard such talk. And the info from our mystery "AP who knows a janitor whose cousin is a bus driver" should be taken with a grain of salt.
Sounds good. I'll tell him to stop with the rumormongering.

Mac Tonight

That makes me believe the contrary or at face value that he just doesn’t want to confirm. Why would he acknowledge Tron plans for DL but not want to mention it was a clone if that was the case?
Maybe he hasn't dug too deep into the rumors? I don't know. This all still feels blue-sky for us.

Tron in TL is already bumming me out though tbh.

Mac Tonight

When it comes to Tron I’m not seeing how the rumors contradict each other?
As I see it, there are 2 TRON rumors for DL's TL.
One is a direct clone of lightcycles and the other is something different.
The AP person quoted suggested it would be different than Lightcycle.
When I asked Martin if that were true, he answered with "pass". Maybe he's only heard that "TRON" will come to TL, not what it would be like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom