When can we make reservations for the Space-Themed Restaurant at EPCOT?

Happyrebster

Original Poster
Two days ago, Disney announced that the Spaced-Themed restaurant will open in 2019. So, even if it doesn’t open until December, I would expect that we might be able to start making reservations in June, correct? If it is expected to open in November, then reservations should be available any day now. Does anyone have any insider info on the timeline for Space Restaurant ADRs?

JIMINYCR

Its got a definite place on our ADR list for next trip. We love MS so the restaurant will be a great addition. ( Never have had a problem with the Intense side so will have no problem eating there before or after the attraction has been experienced.)

Patcheslee

Well Sebastian's only had reservations open what a week before opening? Then the Edison apparently opened before reservations started, so really it is hard telling when the reservations will open.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Two days ago, Disney announced that the Spaced-Themed restaurant will open in 2019. So, even if it doesn’t open until December, I would expect that we might be able to start making reservations in June, correct? If it is expected to open in November, then reservations should be available any day now. Does anyone have any insider info on the timeline for Space Restaurant ADRs?

I'll be sending you in a private message my Venmo info.

The name given by our insiders is Space 220. The International Space Station is 220 Miles above the Earth.

As far as I know, this is the actual name they intend to go with, not just a project name.

That name came from a help-wanted ad by the people running the restaurant. We'll see if it survives Disney's penchant for food puns.

MissingDisney

The 180 +10 ADR rule doesn’t apply to a restaurant that isn’t built, named, have a menu, staffed, etc. yet.

sbkline

I hear this restaraunt is supposed to be open "this winter". We are planning a trip at the end of May 2020, so presumably the restaraunt should be open by then. But I am about a month away from my 180 day mark to make my reservations. Any news on whether they will be taking reservations anytime within the next month?

MissingDisney

I hear this restaraunt is supposed to be open "this winter". We are planning a trip at the end of May 2020, so presumably the restaraunt should be open by then. But I am about a month away from my 180 day mark to make my reservations. Any news on whether they will be taking reservations anytime within the next month?
They will not. It’s not built yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom