Trip Report Clark & Ellen are headed on vacation! Alone!!! (Semi-Live) **Complete**

So, with many bumps in the road, along the way- and our 3rd ever trip anywhere alone, in many, many years- guess what??) Disney, the Beach? We are there!
This will be the longest trip, we have ever done alone since having kids.

Let’s just say- we need this!

I have 3 1/2 hours before I wake B up, and oh my gosh! Worse than waiting on Christmas!

A quick pic, of us, in September, last year, on a solo trip. 3 year olds. Basically.
85389EC6-C073-48FC-8E04-93F655F5534A.jpeg

I hate to ride in a car, B loves driving down- Thus the reason he is asleep and I am awake. He sleeps during the day and I stay awake. His hope is I will pass out and shut up and not complain.

With that said, if Life is a Highway - I wanna sleep all night long!

We also totally relate to the Griswolds, and you can bet that this will be played, full blast, as always as we depart!

Can you imagine if they made a Vacation movie with just Clark & Ellen? Lol

Hoping for a sunrise arrival again. This will be our shortest Disney trip ever at 4 days, but hey, still a Disney trip right? Looking very forward to laying on the beach for a Long time too. Day one Ft. Wilderness Cabins, then 3 days at Coronado-

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
He said it was a black tip shark but I dunno lol- all I know is that I haven’t been back out waist deep again lol. The fish and the shark both went for a shrimp. Double catch. It was about 2 1/2 feet or so. A baby I guess. He is just doing catch and release today. It isn’t the biggest one we have caught here. My son caught a 3 1/2 ft one on the beach a few years ago. Momma is somewhere out there lol. 😳 caught some Saltwater catfish too.
Edit I see you meant fish now. I have no idea what kinda fish it was lol.

Rista1313

He said it was a black tip shark but I dunno lol- all I know is that I haven’t been back out waist deep again lol. The fish and the shark both went for a shrimp. Double catch. It was about 2 1/2 feet or so. A baby I guess. He is just doing catch and release today. It isn’t the biggest one we have caught here. My son caught a 3 1/2 ft one on the beach a few years ago. Momma is somewhere out there lol. 😳 caught some Saltwater catfish too.
Edit I see you meant fish now. I have no idea what kinda fish it was lol.

haha.. your picture makes it look as big as JAWS!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Nope nope nope! And that is why I refuse to set foot in salt water! Despise sharks of all shapes and sizes!
I didn’t get back in the water for a long time after the big one my son caught. I love to ride waves and go pretty far out but when they catch them bigger than a foot I usually am done. The baby hammer heads we always catch but the bigger ones nope!!! Lol the water here is really murky too, you can’t see a thing. Rich Georgia rivers make for Root Beer waves here.

krisri18

I didn’t get back in the water for a long time after the big one my son caught. I love to ride waves and go pretty far out but when they catch them bigger than a foot I usually am done. The baby hammer heads we always catch but the bigger ones nope!!! Lol the water here is really murky too, you can’t see a thing. Rich Georgia rivers make for Root Beer waves here.
I live in the Ocean State and the only time I go to the beach is in the winter when it's empty and I certainly don't go in the water! You're far braver than I am!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom