News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

ToTBellHop

Deadpool would be pretty cool, unfortunately I just don’t think it’s “Parks Material”
Guardians is marginally less inappropriate. And if universal can build an awful Fast and Furious ride, why can’t we have Deadpool?

In all seriousness, the challenge with him is he’s ALWAYS crass with one-liners dripping in innuendo and swear words. If you clean him up, he’s not Deadpool. Peter Quill doesn’t HAVE to use a swear word of a sexual nature in every sentence to still be himself.

I’m really sad that he won’t be able to interact with Thor on our ride...

Hotamber

I vote Deadpool and Martin Short to host the making of me game where you guide the sperm to fertilize an egg. Someone thought "making of me" was parks material in 1989 so it is not like Epcot is a church.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
MCU-TV
Defenders
SHIELD
Mockingbird
Legion
Inhumans

MCU
Deadpool
Doctor Strange

Comics
Eternals
Hercules
X-Force
Alpha Flight
Captain Britain
Guardian
Adam Warlock
Young Avengers

It's baffling why they haven't done anything substantial with Doctor Strange. (yet) Solid IP and easy enough to build into an attraction.

Last edited:

Disney Dad 3000

Guardians is marginally less inappropriate. And if universal can build an awful Fast and Furious ride, why can’t we have Deadpool?

In all seriousness, the challenge with him is he’s ALWAYS crass with one-liners dripping in innuendo and swear words. If you clean him up, he’s not Deadpool. Peter Quill doesn’t HAVE to use a swear word of a sexual nature in every sentence to still be himself.

I’m really sad that he won’t be able to interact with Thor on our ride...

Agreed. One of the best things to come out of IW and Endgame was watching the 2 of them. Maybe they can stick the Odin head from Maelstrom (if it's still around) in there. lol

MickeyMouse10

I saw on DSNY that they may do a Black Box ride in the Play pavilion for Classic Attractions like "Horizons". I don't know if he was just talking out of his , but that's what he said.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I am sure I read when they announced it that parts of the Play Pavilion could be switched out easily if needs be which tracks with a Black Box attraction.

trainplane3

Question: Is it me or does it look like they're working on one of the skylights in WoL? It's darker around the windows themselves. Maybe waterproofing work?

Picture from when I was in there for F&W. They were all the same so it could just be external work:
5ICme1C-zd43LJesnuoSZ3r3CfJ-CqeCQbMNINjhsduuMYeEODFA7CzIxtZchm8VDmvpzIzzjtjF8IjCcJoegoYoWBgGaHZfhTFaXuT3mYQiQZgiLzXSowVgfN7JxhSb1yDhljKufGw=w1730-h1297-no

DreamfinderGuy

Question: Is it me or does it look like they're working on one of the skylights in WoL? It's darker around the windows themselves. Maybe waterproofing work?

Picture from when I was in there for F&W. They were all the same so it could just be external work:
5ICme1C-zd43LJesnuoSZ3r3CfJ-CqeCQbMNINjhsduuMYeEODFA7CzIxtZchm8VDmvpzIzzjtjF8IjCcJoegoYoWBgGaHZfhTFaXuT3mYQiQZgiLzXSowVgfN7JxhSb1yDhljKufGw=w1730-h1297-no

Figured that the work on the one skylight was just extended roof work. They’re being covered from the inside AFAIK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom