News Bongo's at Disney Springs closing later this year

Steph15251

According to Orlando weekly food blog a while back they have plans to put a new concept in place of bongos like a grab and go and food hall not sure how true that is .

Unplugged

I guess I will be the only one to say we loved the stuff they served out of the walk up window to the left of the entrance.
While the food tasted good, the service, most specifically at the walk up, was horrendous. They were absolutely rude to my wife who placed an order and inquired about it after 20 minute wait. When we spoke to the manager on duty, things didn't improve.

So if someone were to soak the place in gasoline, I'd be more than ready to toss the lit match.

Disstevefan1

While the food tasted good, the service, most specifically at the walk up, was horrendous. They were absolutely rude to my wife who placed an order and inquired about it after 20 minute wait. When we spoke to the manager on duty, things didn't improve.

So if someone were to soak the place in gasoline, I'd be more than ready to toss the lit match.
Tell me how you really feel about Bongos 😉 JK

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The only places I’ve ever eaten at Disney Springs are Blazin Pizza, D-Luxe Burgers, And our traditional Volcano Cake dessert night at Rainforest. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom