The Merchandise of Batuu/Black Spire Outpost

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I'm seriously going to hit up the merchandise line after the initial crush of people and just straight up ask "so ... how much for one of every lightsaber part and a full set of crystals?" and if that price is within distance of a full feature lightsaber from someplace like Vader's Vault then I will be buying right then.

They'd be stupid to not sell the parts individually. Or maybe make them have an exclusivity to have repeat buyers be rewarded with extra parts or something (that is the worst case but...it would make Disney tons of money).

I really want all the crystals.

CydonPrax

They'd be stupid to not sell the parts individually. Or maybe make them have an exclusivity to have repeat buyers be rewarded with extra parts or something (that is the worst case but...it would make Disney tons of money).

It was confirmed at Celebration at the Galaxy's Edge booth that additional crystals will be purchaseable at Dok Ondar's via blind bags and that crystals of the same color won't necessarily have the same message when put in a holocron.

No clear word on the ability to purchase additional parts though

WhatJaneSays

It was confirmed at Celebration at the Galaxy's Edge booth that additional crystals will be purchaseable at Dok Ondar's via blind bags and that crystals of the same color won't necessarily have the same message when put in a holocron.

No clear word on the ability to purchase additional parts though

Yeah the crystals are the same ones used with the holocrons, so those should be easy to come by. I could see myself getting a 2nd complete lightsaber just so I could have a full working pair. But ... man I just want options, I've got 4 different Jedi/Sith costumes and I want them all to have a unique enough lightsabers without spending thousands of dollars. (I've got one now that I can at least swap blade colors on.)

Sky

Yeah the crystals are the same ones used with the holocrons, so those should be easy to come by. I could see myself getting a 2nd complete lightsaber just so I could have a full working pair. But ... man I just want options, I've got 4 different Jedi/Sith costumes and I want them all to have a unique enough lightsabers without spending thousands of dollars. (I've got one now that I can at least swap blade colors on.)

See this is why I'm so excited about GE: The demo's this new land is going to hit are insane. I know nothing about Star Wars (like nothing at all), heck - this post above about made my head explode, but that's the cool part about it. You'll get your designers/construction geeks (me), your common fans, and your diehards all in one place and everyone will have their own agenda. I literally just want to walk around then walk out, while others will fight to sleep in the store.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
See this is why I'm so excited about GE: The demo's this new land is going to hit are insane. I know nothing about Star Wars (like nothing at all), heck - this post above about made my head explode, but that's the cool part about it. You'll get your designers/construction geeks (me), your common fans, and your diehards all in one place and everyone will have their own agenda. I literally just want to walk around then walk out, while others will fight to sleep in the store.

That’s the beauty of Star Wars it binds us together.
It’s so nice to see a fellow collector/builder (whatever you want to call it) be excited despite knowing nothing about the source material.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Quick Update: Their is a channel on YT known as "The Dan-O Channel" he has made some detailed videos regarding Galaxy's Edge and the merch inside it...I highly recommend it if you want to know more about the merch in a more detailed format...made me alot more excited for the merch! Only 3 1/2 weeks to go!

The Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcfibxQO2_sCnIx8-R0r2g

Resistance Supply:
Black Spire Outfiters:
First Order Cargo:
Creature Stall:
Droid Depot:

Surferboy567

Original Poster
We should make another thread somewhere on the site where everyone can share their custom sabers and droids once the land opens

The saberforge...is open.

drod1985

Yeah, I'd imagine Savi's would require reservations. Maybe they're not foreseeing the need in the current 4-hour window preview format at DL?

thequeuelinelectures

Nope your correct, that’s super weird how are they handling the saber building on opening day?

Mad dash I guess. Seems super odd since we'll have a limited time, and it's super low capacity. Even stranger since we've been hearing at DL they'll let people into the resistance base side from critter country first, sweep the market of the previous time slot, and then let us in. Without rise of the resistance, won't everyone swarm Savi's first thing haha

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Mad dash I guess. Seems super odd since we'll have a limited time, and it's super low capacity. Even stranger since we've been hearing at DL they'll let people into the resistance base side from critter country first, sweep the market of the previous time slot, and then let us in. Without rise of the resistance, won't everyone swarm Savi's first thing haha

The super fans might...but we all know the falcon is going to get stormed first. Most people are going to think theme park= ride and just run to the ride and not really care about the painstaking detail. We and the superfans are the ones that truly care. Disney isn’t stupid...but this decision isn’t the smartest. Maybe it’s like what @MisterPenguin told me a while back and you have to be in the land and make a reservation in person. Similarly to Jedi Training, but the problem is the same problem is going to happen...people (let’s face it we would be one of these people) will make a mad dash to make a reservation bottlenecking huge crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom