2 nights at All Star Hotel // 4 days at the parks // Can I get fast passes for all four days??

Kyfisherman1

Original Poster
We are staying at a Disney hotel the first 2 nights of our stay but we are moving to a non-Disney resort after that for 4 nights (work conference). Can I make fast pass reservations for all four days that we plan to visit the parks even though I will only be at a Disney hotel the first two nights?

JillC LI

Yes, but I'm not sure if you would be able to make FP selections 60 days out from the first day of your stay for 4 days or only for 2 days. You might have to wait until 30 days out to make those final 2 days. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

aliceismad

Yes, but I'm not sure if you would be able to make FP selections 60 days out from the first day of your stay for 4 days or only for 2 days. You might have to wait until 30 days out to make those final 2 days. Hopefully someone else can confirm.
Should be 3 days. Check in day, between day, and check out day. You shouldn't be able to book FPs 60 days out for the 4th day, assuming all 4 park days are consecutive.

nickys

Premium Member
Should be 3 days. Check in day, between day, and check out day. You shouldn't be able to book FPs 60 days out for the 4th day, assuming all 4 park days are consecutive.

Correct. Once the OP has moved offsite, FPs can be booked at exactly 30 days out from each day.

With date based tickets, you need to take note of when your tickets are valid for. The days you use them don’t need to be consecutive.

JohnD

I'd put priority on AK (FOP) and HS (SDD) for two of the three days. Then decide whether MK or Epcot gets the third day in the 60 days out FPs. Leave the fourth park to 30 days out. Unless they decide to not visit every park.

DisAl

Correct. Once the OP has moved offsite, FPs can be booked at exactly 30 days out from each day.

With date based tickets, you need to take note of when your tickets are valid for. The days you use them don’t need to be consecutive.
Unless his conference is at one of the motels that also has the 60 day FP privilege.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom